Last Guardian
12847 posts

Re: i just noticed this board

Dec 10, 2003

,Rafe wrote:

,bob talks wrote:

because i havent gooten a ps2 yet i was hopeing for a price drop

Wow, your cheap, you wont get a PS2 till the PS3 comes out from the sounds of it. hahaha

$199 American isnt a lot of money, I got my for 299 Canadian price, over a year ago. Havent regretted it since.

im in canada but im only 15 so i cant get a job yet, and im trying to save and buy a car or car sterio, and those are lot's of money, and i only have 100$$$$
MACH-99. The one. The only. The guy that has too many girls.
Message 11 of 14 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15169 posts

Dec 10, 2003

,bob talks wrote:

,Rafe wrote:

,bob talks wrote:

because i havent gooten a ps2 yet i was hopeing for a price drop

Wow, your cheap, you wont get a PS2 till the PS3 comes out from the sounds of it. hahaha

$199 American isnt a lot of money, I got my for 299 Canadian price, over a year ago. Havent regretted it since.

im in canada but im only 15 so i cant get a job yet, and im trying to save and buy a car or car sterio, and those are lot's of money, and i only have 100$$$$

SO what if your in Canada, im in Canada as well and I still got one when I didnt have a job. I managed to get over 500 bucks helping my father and doing things around the town easy as pie.

Plus I got my Car for free, same with the Stereo but even if I didnt have one I wouldnt be saveing up to get one, mainly if I didnt have a steady job. I mean think about it?

A car isnt cheap, and if you only have $100 and your 15, and do not have a job you cant get a car unless your parents help you out. You have to pay payments on a car, and to do that you need a steady flow of cash. Plus you have matinance, and gas to pay for......

If you get a car you wont be getting a PS2 anytime soon, till after the PS3.

so get a job.

Message 12 of 14 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12847 posts

Dec 10, 2003

,Rafe wrote:

SO what if your in Canada, im in Canada as well and I still got one when I didnt have a job. I managed to get over 500 bucks helping my father and doing things around the town easy as pie.

Plus I got my Car for free, same with the Stereo but even if I didnt have one I wouldnt be saveing up to get one, mainly if I didnt have a steady job. I mean think about it?

A car isnt cheap, and if you only have $100 and your 15, and do not have a job you cant get a car unless your parents help you out. You have to pay payments on a car, and to do that you need a steady flow of cash. Plus you have matinance, and gas to pay for......

If you get a car you wont be getting a PS2 anytime soon, till after the PS3.

so get a job.

i was just saying im in canada for money wise, and i dont want to wait to get a car from my parents because i want to db this summer, and i saw a car go for 50$ at a aution because it was a 88 subaru and it needed a clutch, so i dont have to make payments because i buy older cars strait up, im still hopeing my parents will buy me a ps2 for christmas, and i cant get a job at 15 in saskatchewan
MACH-99. The one. The only. The guy that has too many girls.
Message 13 of 14 (0 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
8485 posts

Dec 10, 2003
hey bob talks, if you want some survivor horror games for ps1 there a lot of them on ebay and they are cheap, just look for the disc's condition and you should be fine
Message 14 of 14 (0 Views)
0 Likes