Dec 04 2003
By: Manhuntppl~ Uncharted Territory 1950 posts

Weirdest enemy in any Survivor Horror game

12 replies 6 views Edited Dec 4, 2003
Nemesis in RE3 he was weird when i played the GC Version i was like holy crap he looks messed up then i was bored and took a look at the guide says he was a tech/bio weapon (hes like a tyrant wid a computer in him  he was programmed to destroy the S.T.A.R.S if u didnt know) plus he stood upright and could run and he could use weapons so that sorta creeped me out in a weird hly crap i hope he doesnt have a flamethrower next time i face him way then his final form was just weird it remined me of a monster from SH3 (the first boss a giant worm thing) plus hes also supposed to be indestructible

Second Weirdest would go to the first enemys you face in Parasite Eve thye jump around alot and have huge ass long necks sorta like a licker that swallowed its tongue plus they were just annoyin

And the weirdeat monster award goes to the second last boss in RESmiley Very HappyA he was that pain in the ass Morpheus (DAMN HIS ELETRICAL ASS WIPE BACK FLIP ATTACK im just expressin my anger towards it) and he was just weird lookin sorta like a demented Radien plus he could go thru doors and climb stairssince when can a zombie climb stars i ask (well techinacly hes not a zombie just a beffed up tyrant) then his last form was a huge fat blob wid a head thta sticks in and out
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 1 of 13 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15169 posts

Re: Weirdest enemy in any Survivor Horror game SPOILERS

Dec 4, 2003

Edit the topic and say "SPOILERS" in it because you gave away alot, I havent played Silent Hill 3 yet so you ruined that for me.....but other then that.

SPOILER FOR RESIDENT EVIL CODE VERONICA

The boss, she is like a giant flying ant creature and is a pain in the ass to hit with the rocket launcher.

SPOILER FOR SILENT HILL 2

THe Pyramyd head of course, nothign like impaleing yourself when you lose!

SPOILER FOR CLOCK TOWER 3

Corroder, he was just insane, he dumped people in acid to kill them! Scissor woman wasnt weird....she was to cute to be weird....but demented!
Message 2 of 13 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
45517 posts

Dec 4, 2003
resident evil code veronica x = nosferatu he was freaky(big tentacle thing),
Message 3 of 13 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2489 posts

Dec 4, 2003
the skinless children in Silent Hill... they creeped me out
Message 4 of 13 (6 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: Weirdest enemy in any Survivor Horror game

Dec 5, 2003

Possible Spoiler Ahead

I would say the weirdest enemy I ever faced would be the Crimson Heads from the Resident Evil remake on GC...just when you think it's over BAM! They're right in your face again ready to rip you apart.

Message 5 of 13 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7104 posts

Dec 5, 2003

,Rafe wrote:

Edit the topic and say "SPOILERS" in it because you gave away alot, I havent played Silent Hill 3 yet so you ruined that for me.....but other then that.

SPOILER FOR RESIDENT EVIL CODE VERONICA

The boss, she is like a giant flying ant creature and is a pain in the ass to hit with the rocket launcher.

SPOILER FOR SILENT HILL 2

THe Pyramyd head of course, nothign like impaleing yourself when you lose!

SPOILER FOR CLOCK TOWER 3

Corroder, he was just insane, he dumped people in acid to kill them! Scissor woman wasnt weird....she was to cute to be weird....but demented!

I totally agree, i hated here so much, it took me the longest time to kill her, her and her brother, the guy who couldnt shoot worth crap with that sniper rifle, lol. oh the memories this brings back...

||deviantART||Zen Clan||Online Portfolio||

Breaking the dreams of little kids since '03
Message 6 of 13 (6 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1003 posts

Dec 5, 2003
i would have to say the mutated licker in re 2, that thing was wierd,
Tha Nemises
Message 7 of 13 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15169 posts

Dec 5, 2003

,shooterking wrote:
i would have to say the mutated licker in re 2, that thing was wierd,

There was no mutated Licker in Resident Evil 2.

There was the normal licker, and the thing at the end wasnt a licker.

Message 8 of 13 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7686 posts

Dec 5, 2003

********SPOILER*******

I'd have to say the Licker from RE2. The first time seeing something crawl by the outside of the window, was cool. The second time (getting a good look at it), was freaky......walking down the hall, blood dripping from the ceiling & then a cutscene to show what's there! That Licker was the ugliest most disgusting thing & that long tongue! I loved how it could not see so you could sneak around or run from it. It was cool to tease by making a little noise & the thing would hunch its back & be alert.

Message 9 of 13 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
45517 posts

Dec 5, 2003

spoilers!!!!!!!!!!

that wierd zombie monster in the alternative hospital in silent hill 3

Message 10 of 13 (6 Views)
0 Likes