,The Virtual-Games site reveals us some interesting information relating to Silent Hill 4 on PlayStation 2.,
- Takayoshi Sato/Akihiro Imamura will be respectively Responsable for cinematics and Producer for this project.
- This new Silent Hill will use a different version of the Metal Gear Solid 3 engine, created jointly by Silent TEAM and the TEAM MG, this engine will be optimized for the posting of textures in high quality also allowing increased effects of light as well as a number of polygons higher than in the title of Hideo Kojima. This engine will post 30 images a second instead of 60 for Metal Gear Solid 3.
- This new Silent Hill on PlayStation 2 will be the last for this generation of machine.
- the hero will be a brown man of about thirty years approximately.
- the game will begin a news saga Silent.
- Exit of the game planned for the end of 2004.
Nothing official for the moment.
Also with the PS3 coming out soon is good to see that the SH series is moving to a better, well builded home.,
Message Edited by SevenFactors on 12-04-2003 04:06 PM
Message Edited by TechstepGenr8tion on 12-09-2003 12:02 AM