Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 07 2003
By: Manhuntppl~ Uncharted Territory 1950 posts

Could there be relations **SPOILERS**

3 replies 2 views Edited Dec 7, 2003
Does any1 think there could be relations between Boaz from tomb raider AOD the big thingy from RE2 and the fly/wat the friggin hell thing in dead aim they are all boss mildly to pain in the ass annotin and bugs wat u think
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (2 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
8477 posts

Re: Could there be relations **SPOILERS**

Dec 7, 2003

,Manhunt ppl wrote:
Does any1 think there could be relations between Boaz from tomb raider AOD the big thingy from RE2 and the fly/wat the friggin hell thing in dead aim they are all boss mildly to pain in the ass annotin and bugs wat u think

Nope, both games made by different people.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15169 posts

Dec 8, 2003

,Manhunt ppl wrote:

Your spelling and Grammar is really really bad. Normally I can understand people with some bad spelling as well as Grammar, but you I had a hard time....please put some effort into a post when you make one, so people can understand you.

And no AOD, is made by Edios and Resident Evil is made by Capcom two different games, two different companies.....there is no relation.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7104 posts

Dec 8, 2003

,Rafe wrote:

,Manhunt ppl wrote:

Your spelling and Grammar is really really bad. Normally I can understand people with some bad spelling as well as Grammar, but you I had a hard time....please put some effort into a post when you make one, so people can understand you.

And no AOD, is made by Edios and Resident Evil is made by Capcom two different games, two different companies.....there is no relation.

I was thinking the same thing. I still am confused on what he/she is trying to say...

||deviantART||Zen Clan||Online Portfolio||

Breaking the dreams of little kids since '03
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (2 Views)
0 Likes