Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 28 2012
By: socaldgaf_LKSD First Son 1 posts

ummm i heard on PSN

2 replies 43 views Edited Jul 28, 2012

well some guy on PSN home hub named little-coyotee was saying he was part of Anonymous and was threatening to hack Sony so idk what sony themselvs plan on doing but im just giving a heads up... he said it was called operation dark something

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (43 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Re: ummm i heard on PSN

Jul 28, 2012

It's probably just someone who is trying to cause panic and stir up trouble. He is probably making it up I wouldn't worry about it. Sony's security should be top notch after the network hack last year, they wouln't let the network get hacked AGAIN easily, it would be a disgrace if that happened, which is why I'm sure Sony's security system will hold strong. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (39 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28559 posts

Re: ummm i heard on PSN

Jul 28, 2012

socaldgaf_LKSD wrote:

well some guy on PSN home hub named little-coyotee was saying he was part of Anonymous and was threatening to hack Sony so idk what sony themselvs plan on doing but im just giving a heads up... he said it was called operation dark something

I pretty miuch agree with the above, I would ignore this & put it down to childish immature behavioron the part of someone wanting to cause "trouble".

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (32 Views)
0 Likes