Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
3127 posts

Re: Why Has my Account been Deleted?

Jan 22, 2011

Mr. or Miss Potato Breath, I can understand what you are saying. I do see how it can be very confusing. I am going to try again to explain. Also know I will be making a copy of this post to post on other sites and keep for personal reference in case of deletion or in case I get banned. Know this too, I have been working on a document that others have seen.

Ok where to start? I am not a developer, and even though I was a Beta tester for a short time, I was more an Alpha tester for HOME when it was called the HUB. (I think that is a better start) The ideas that were stolen were many. Also apparently the companies were counting on greed to save them from the truth, yet I am not a greedy person so they are out of luck there. I am trying my best not to come off as hostile cause I am a very sensible person when treated with respect as anyone should be when treated with respect.

The first idea that was Stolen was the Idea for XI. I will try to explain as best I can with the state of frustration I am in. I highly doubt the character Jess would have moved from a project like Xi onto a cheesy B film show that makes woman look like hussy's, like the person who was the actor for Jess.(No offense to you the actor cause I do not know what kind of person you are in real life, only what I see from the media viewpoint, yet I think your "show" is distasteful and degrading to woman in general.) I can tell you this because my Screen name that was stolen was Jess247. (there are reasons I chose this screen name that I do not and can not put on these forums because this are open to all ages) The reason I say it was stolen is because the people who made me give up the name made us chose new Screen names and made us think we had no choice. They told us we were Elite's. The screen name I chose what Narcissus. (I hope I spelt it right because that is one thing I am not really good at is spelling, math never changes yet spelling seems to change at a whim or at least that is how my mind seems to view it.) That was the Screen name I was trying to recover in December. I chose Narcissus for two reasons, my husband at the time was Narcissistic and so were the people I was working with and trying to help. Jess247 was on a server that did not move to the program called HOME from what I understand and if it was used it was to cover up the story I am about to tell you.

In HUB I was talking to what I thought was a female avatar during these testing's. She told me that she had a friend who was very sad that they had missed an ARG. I said to her something along the lines of "Well anything is possible, why don't we make him a game of his own to make him feel better." This is How Xi started. Also know that this person said they were a tester for the Game Little big Planet, which is the reason I was not happy to play the game when everyone was making such a fuss about it. Now I might not be a coder or Programmer like some of the others yet I have a big part in the making of Xi and in the Making of what is now HOME. I am also not stupid when it comes to computers just a bit out dated. I am still Stuck in Dos, or at least I wish things were still that simple. Sadly I can not be completely proud of what HOME has become. I told them not to move into beta, I warned them that it was not ready, yet when people see money signs they seem to become different people.

Just a Side note, I have never really been a fan of many TV shows, and one of the conversations I was having with the other Alpha testers was about Reality shows... I told them of my dislike of Reality shows, yet mentioned if there was ever a reality Show about becomeing a game tester I would so totally watch that, and I was true to my statement. Another idea stolen. Something I was talking to a friend about this week was the term, "Don't throw your all your candy in the hallway." I did throw a lot of candy in this hallway sadly, yet I thought it was among friends and a company that was trust worthy, yet I will say my candy dish is not empty at this point in my life, I am still young and have much more... however that does not make this situation any less serious or fix the problem for that matter.

One of the things that I did that was not wrong yet I think people didn't like was a move to try and point out problems with the program. Many bad things happened, and at the time I was not sure how to show what was going on. So I video taped what was going on. Not a bad move on my part yet it apparently ticked quite a few people off. Possibly Programmers and Developers. Woman have it hard enough in real life yet on the web/net its even worse. I taped some nasty piggish behavior using a female avatar, and a voice changer to make myself seem male after. Yet it got the point across... Now I know that HOME watch used stuff like this, and I honestly do not have ties with them, yet remember also at this time there was no report feature and the program was so small that it is very likely that some of these Pigs were people involved in the making of HUB and HOME. So naturally they are going to not like the negative continuation associated with this tactic.

Another big idea that was stolen was the idea of micro transaction. When I said micro I meant Micro. 5-25 cents not 15 dollars for one item. I explained that if you charge small amounts that the sales would be better... More people were likely to spend more money if it was small affordable amounts as well as them  back for more. With this in mind, know that I was given a store supposedly. I was not sure what to call it, so for lack of a better name I called it the Stuff Store. Yet what I tell you next I hope you understand is one of the reasons I walked away. Remember that not everyone in this world is greedy and not every one can be bought. I was flat out told that they viewed us as a whole as Stupid and we would pay what ever they set as a price because it was exclusive. And until now they were right about people actually paying what they set as a price. I do not think the community I am part of is stupid, just miss informed. Please know that another reason I left was I do not think that my peers should be treated this way. Which was another problem. I was informed that we were also giving up our personal friends for this because we were elite and it would be a conflict of interest. This is what has spawned my friend delete problem. I am getting better at this yet still have moments of weakness and distrust.

The offer I was given from what I can remember was 200 dollars in PSN money. Now keep this in mind, the promise of the store and the chance to make our own money was present, yet at what cost to our morality? Also the coding to make these items, and I was told by some of the people who stabbed me in the back that they would teach me how to use the code and make my own items. Yet after the constant beratement of people swearing up and down that I could not possibly be a real female, mixed with the distrust of the people who I had worked with for months on the Xi project, Hub  and also along with the stress of being pregnant with Twins, and having a husband who (didn't know I was pregnant with twins) told me if I didn't stop playing video games he was going to leave me and take our daughter with him, I walked away. I kept my mouth shut too. You see they told us we could only tell close family and friends. I chose the one person I thought would support me in dreams. How wrong I was.

Another thing that baffled me was the fact that I was offered 10 tickets to a convention. Yet we had to come up with the 500 or so dollars a ticket for the convention as well as the airfare and hotel associated with it. Why invite someone to something then tell them they have to pay for it? Maybe that is Custom in the UK yet It was a bit unnatural to me.

Also the Idea for the Virus in XI also came from me. During this time I was also trying to confront things in my past that I really had not control over. One of those things is a virus and the person who launched it. It has been brought to my attention this week that a story in 06 was made into a tv show that is very similar to the real life story associated with the virus. Yet please know that the real story behind it is from 99. I will not get into details here yet that will be posted soon as well.

I know that what I have just posted might make some people upset, and a lot will not believe it. That is your Choice. Also know that the people involved apparently didn't care about how upset it made me, for all they know or care I could be dead. Well I am not sorry to disappoint you. I am not Dead. I am very much still alive. Its been very hard for the past 4 years yet I am still very much still here. There is much more to this information I have posted. Hopefully this truth will not get me banned and hopefully it will reach the right hearted people who can and want to help. All I can do now is pray and prepare.

Photobucket
Message 11 of 28 (37 Views)
PlayStation MVP
7785 posts

Jan 23, 2011

What are your plans now? Unless you had a formal agreement with the Home or Xi developers that you would be compensated differently, I don't see you being further compensated for your efforts beyond what has already been offered to you. It doesn't seem likely anyone will seek retribution against you too. You could just move on, but keep the story archived elsewhere. It was a very fascinating read, and I think it's likely people will leave you donations via tip jar.

Message 12 of 28 (37 Views)
Fender Bender
3127 posts

Jan 24, 2011

That is a good question. (What are your plans now?) I think the reason behind my last post was not clear. Honestly I am not sure what I should do except try again to get things fixed and help in that effort like I have been. Hopefully the people currently involved will do what is right.

The Offer was the PSN dollars (also there was a 10 or 20 dollar a week add on to that for each week you continued to participate) and the chance to start your own online store. A note, The codes for the PSN cards were not even perfected when the offer was made. It was still being worked on. One thing that really upset me was the fact that when the program moved out of Alpha, they expected us to pay for items we helped create with the fake money they were trying to bribe us with. (Then I also learned that all those items were taken away when the program moved out of Closed Beta into Open Beta.) You see, I never asked for the money in the first place. I did make a thread about how some people would not continue to work on the project with out compensation. The reason I made that thread was because some of the people I had been working with were Stressed in real life and had told me they might be leaving the project because of monetary and other stress in their lives.

My voluntary work as a tester was to make sure the program worked properly and fairly. Which I did and still do my best to see it happen today. Compensation was as I see it, a bribe for stealing others heart & soul work and Ideas to gain profit. As you can see that was and still is happening.

One other conversation on those forums that I got into was that Money is the root of all evil. I have to say now I was wrong in that belief. I have learned and re-taught myself recently, that it is not the money that is the root of all evil, it is the love of money and greed of money that is the root of all evil.

So I clicked Liked on your post Potato Breath...because your idea was cute, however I do not wish to take donations for a story and real life experience that has brought much torment in my heart and mind. The situation is not cute. I also do not wish to profit off others hard work. (Coding and Team work that it must have taken to get the things the way it is today that I did not fully participate in.) That would make me no better then the people who have caused the problem. As for seeking retribution, I do not wish and did not wish for monetary gain in the project, or I would not have left, so that would not fix the situation. As for them seeking retribution from me, what retribution could they ask for? Like I said I truly did not do any thing wrong and did nothing except help in the first place. I did what they asked me to. I tested the Program. They took that and wanted more and did take more. What would suing them really accomplish? Not much, just more of a vicious cycle. Leagal action here and always should be kept as a last resort. I do not want to dislike or cause adverse problems for the company or any one directly affiliated with them. That was never my intention. So anyone reading this please keep that in mind.

Threw talking to friends and reading I have come to the conclusion, that there will be people who hate and dislike me for the information I am publishing. Four Years ago I feared this too much. I did not stand up for myself the way I should have for fear of being hated on. I was hated on constantly for my free thinking and liberal actions and simply for being female in a supposedly male majority domain. Not much I can do about that. Yet I can accept this fact and am now willing to accept it. There will always be trolls and haters. I am neither, just a bit misunderstood at times and unable to express in words what I want to say. Yet I hope those who read this will find something in what I am saying that they can relate to.  I hope they see that when I made these choices, it was not only for my own self respect, it was also for the respect of my peers and fellow gamers. Not from the guise of us being told we were Elites, yet from the same stand point of all the ones who come to these forums as a Gamer and Community member.

You say I could just move on. I did move on and forward. Yet one thing I was not expecting was to have this past come back to haunt me like pasts often do in this world. So now I have made the choice to face these problems instead of simply dealing quietly with them and trying to move on speechless. That seems Spineless to me, not a good quality.

A lot is now changing in this new forum/social network. I bring this up because the same thing happened then, and never went back. I am not sure if this is good thing or not. I was talking with friends about this for a few weeks now. Our first reaction was to try and make a new Forum on new server and try to get the community to follow because the rules and complications here seem very limiting. It seems that many groups and Clubs have had the same idea. Yet it has defeated the who purpose of moving. Dividing the community is not going to help at all. It can only hurt it unless the whole community moves to the same location. You see many of the community members find the new set up extremely hard to use, I know this because I have spoken with a few, and I am sure the makers of the site know this fact all to well. Some members that I have spoken with on the other hand like the idea of some of the new features. I can see both points of view. In some of these conversations the term overcome and conquer came up. Yet what if some of the members do not have the time or will to do this? Is their opinion any less valuable to the over all well being of our community?

Now your probably thinking, what the heck does this have to do with the subject? I think the change is not good for everyone. I think the changes are killing the community. Small changes over time are essential. Yet throwing so many at us at once is not healthy for a community like this. We are being told to be patient and adjust, that it will be worth the wait. I think we have been more then patient, and people are really starting to get aggravated. Some are thriving while others are sinking away. I mention all this in relation to HOME/HUB because the same thing happened. When the program evolved we lost something very special.

The program was of course much smaller, yet it was better in the sense that it was not bound by culture, or should I say Regions? I know with the traffic it has seen that one sever is impossible. Yet Regions were not necessary except for monetary gain, or at least I see it that way. I know some will say that laws are an issue too, as well as media. Yet we are talking about an online program here. The Net/Web has no real boundaries in that sense and it could have been worked around if people were willing to do so. HOME was supposed to bridge the gap not make it larger. With simple functions we have in HOME, communication could have been possible. As well as translators being implemented. They would have taken some work yet it could have been done. This was a shocker to me that a company that is world wide, would not want to do this when given the tools to do so.

Moving on to another problem that is still present. Some sort of Fair pricing act should be implemented in the program.

For instance one of the very first company's that the programmers or devs or what not contacted was LucasArts. Funny that they are one of the most expensive here in HOME now, because when they were approached back in late 07 early 08 they said that they would not join. I remember this expressly because we had an awesome convo about how wonderful it would be to have Official lightsabors then just like in 09 in a thread I remember, and we talked about how we knew we would be scalped as far as  the prices go, we joked that we would pay 5 bucks for an official one and we kept our word on that. When the man came back and told us that LucasArts told him no, I said that he should not give up because eventually they would see how wonderful the program was, and they did. Sadly even a company as well known as them, falsely advertised in HOME, and over charges for digital content. For instance the Yoda interactive Fountain that was put into the Plaza was not the one that was sold in the store. So not cool. I respected you guys it seems like from the time I could walk. They did give out 1000 of the duel lightsabors as presents, Yet that does not make up for the fountains. Not everyone got the presents.

More of the pricing issue I am sure that many are aware of is the Gold suits and items. How does a color change make such a large mark up fair? A note on the first Gold suit, its still broken. They knew it was broken so long ago, the testers found that out years before it was released and they still have not fixed it.

I was also talking to a friend today about something in the conspiracy game that is to odd to be a coincidence. I am mentioning this because I think I got to close to truth in 07 and that is why I got hated on so hard, chances are that one of the Programmers/Devs is a true Villain. There is a reference to that show I mentioned that was published in 06. I have never seen the TV show, I am not a huge TV fan, there are very few that I will watch. Yet I told my friend about a real life problem that happened in 99. That friend told me it is an almost identical story. I will tell you this. The woman who was called Jordan in the Show, her nickname was Cloe Butterfly, yet her Real life name was Jessica... and Mr. Tripp went by the Alias Danny Capcom. Was the character a skateboard hero in the show too? So what part of the story did you leave out of the Show? Why all these cover ups? What is it that you are afraid of people knowing? What is it that scares you enough that you ran Mr. Tripp? Truth is hard to swallow sometimes, I would know, I get it shoved in my face plenty, and I didn't even do any thing wrong. Did you leave out the virus part? Did you leave out the part I can not mention on this forum because of young innocent eyes? From the Sounds of what my friend told me about the show, I was not the only one you victimized. Also I bet you were not planing on me keeping the pants for what is almost 12 years. Physical proof is hard to get rid of. Is that why you stole the Disk and my Diary? I bet you had a field day with the Resident Evil data on the PS1 Memory card. What would people think if they knew it was a woman who actually played that game on the memory card? I will tell you now like I did in 99, I don't need a JOB from YOU... I will make my own way...  Just because others might have wanted to "USE" you doesn't mean everyone does...

back side

I don't want money, I never did.  I would like things fixed... would like things we HOME users were promised, all the things promised. Would like to see things done right, not half right. No more false advertisement. I would like to see Truth instead of lies, cover ups and conspiracy.

I ask again why has my Account been Deleted?

Photobucket
Message 13 of 28 (37 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1555 posts

Jan 24, 2011

These new forums are a bit confusing.

*Signature stolen by the Sushi_Pirate*
Message 14 of 28 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3127 posts

Jan 26, 2011

Yes they do, Um your Link is a 404 error link...

Photobucket
Message 15 of 28 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3127 posts

Jan 28, 2011

Is Someone from the Sony or HOME team going to answer my Question? Why was my Account Deleted? I did nothing wrong at least not intentionally and if I did do something wrong please point it out, I take constructive criticism. The people then treated me very badly, I did nothing but help and do what I was asked to do. Test the Program.   

If anyone from that time remembers, I was very upset when someone in my small group stole my idea for a contest. It was a film project. We were coming up with ideas for a promo video for Hub/HOME... I shared the idea with three people... poor choice on my part, because one of the people (I think the one was a female) she took my idea for spinning in a room and changing clothes. We had just had an update that made the graphics better in the program. the week before there was a fixed screen in the program. it was more like 2 D, then we got the update and it allowed us to spin around out avatar in 3D. That is where I got my idea from. Yet the one who stole my idea won the Contest... I thought Glasswalls was a woman, because I was told he was female by another user... I thought maybe Glasswalls was the one that stole my idea, and that is why I made a video for him... I was thinking maybe he got the Job by stealing my idea... He says now he was not in the program then, so I will take what he says and trust it for now... here is the video I made then... I was thinking if it was her she would realize what they did wrong yet I guess he was not the person who stole the idea cause he did not get why I made the video... When I made this video I was new to external capture device so this one is not my best work, also when I was making videos 3-4 years ago I had great quality because I was capturing the program right off my PCand I was in HUB on my PC ... I was getting much better then 720 back then.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgND1X8HtIM

Kinda like the whole Alien VS Androids thing that happened to me. I made a video the week the costumes were released... I made a HUMAN HERO video. The Posts I made on How the HOME Hero thing was started got Deleted because of Corrupt MODS. A few weeks later Loot came out with a contest for the Event. Mr DOD won that event, fair a square... the video was good and the quality was amazing... sadly I do not have the original video I made cause I deleted it from Youtube when some Troll posted a dislike on the video... yet anyone who was there knows I am telling the truth about the video. I do have it on a TB HDD that is Crashed. One day soon I will pull all the info off that drive and re post the video. 

Another thing I want to bring up is the XI threads. I am still not sure I trust Amir. I say this because there were many post I made in the thread he got deleted that back up what I say in this thread. I told everyone that the end of Xi was a Virus yet everyone ignored my post and thought I was crazy and conspiracy driven. That Thread was not Amirs to have deleted. He might have been the Maker of the thread, yet we all moved there to try and unify. What was the point of Unity if he was just going to have the thread deleted... another sign of corrupt MODs.   

When I say there was a butterfly in the EA space, I am not lying. It is most likely a cover up for the Public humiliation of someone who asked me to marry them in the program. I told the person no for many reasons... I guess the one that asked me was a dev or programmer, cause I got even more hate after telling him NO.     When I say the butterfly's were wallpapers I was not lying. One day I logged into HUB and was given a new prize. A wallpaper. Yet for some reason it did not work in the new personal space. (used to not have personal spaces that was an add on too) so we all talked about it and figured out we could decorate spaces outside in the world maps. It was pretty cool actually... we set quite a few of them. 

Also something that people who were not there might not realize... HOME was supposed to hold real Trophies. I remember this very well cause I was and still are on the fence about trophies. Cheating is why I do not like trophies. The one I remember very well was the Chess sets in the HOME mall. If you played 100 games of Chess there you could earn a bronze Trophy. Well of course I was curious and found a glitch in that right away. I clicked the Chess table and left 100 times. Sure enough I got the Trophy. I then preceded to explain that this was a glitch that needed to be fixed if they really wanted to implement trophies. Yet people for some reason didn't like me pointing out this flaw.  

Is there a reason I was treated so badly when all I did was try to help? Seriously why was my account deleted, and why is nothing being done to fix this situation... why is it ok for the people working on HOME to make money off my misfortune and hard work? Xi was never supposed to make money... Why do you still allow it to do so? Why is the Truth not being told and why are we the community paying for others mistakes? I understand that I was not the only contributor of the Project, yet If I had not participated would there have been an Xi?

Photobucket
Message 16 of 28 (37 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7785 posts

Jan 29, 2011

Patchex, I thought you were going to call Customer Service to have your account troubles resolved. Otherwise, you will be here a long time.

Message 17 of 28 (37 Views)
Fender Bender
3127 posts

Jan 29, 2011

I guess I will try on Monday morning, yet Honestly I have been very weary to call them. There is still no HOME line, and what if the customer service can not find my account because it has been deleted?

Thank you for you help and I will try that... I hope it gets resolved...

Photobucket
Message 18 of 28 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3127 posts

Feb 1, 2011

potatobreath wrote:

Patchex, I thought you were going to call Customer Service to have your account troubles resolved. Otherwise, you will be here a long time.

Well I did Contact Customer Service. I do have to say that the two customer service reps I spoke with were very nice and respectful, as well as helpful. However my Issue did not get resolved sadly. Its ok though, I am moving on and forward... seeing the screen name would have made me feel better, knowing what happened saddens me. I will try my best not to let it happen again. Also I found yet another glitch in this process, seems like I find lots of them lately. There should be a fail safe in the System for situations like mine. There was sadly no way to cross reference the e-mail address and my date of birth.

I know I was there and so do the people involved, that's on them, yet I will not let this stop me from being myself...and moving on. Something someone said to me yesterday made me realize something. The person called me crazy... (I know that there is a fine line between insanity and genius, yet I am neither insane or a genius lol so In that sense I know I am not crazy, just miss understood.) Then he said to me, something like. Well you walked away, so you give up and say in what happens. I guess he was right to a point... Yet on the other hand, I know walking away was right... I do not think of my peers as a way profit or think that I am elite compared to them. I walked away with self dignity and self respect... as well as life experience. I will not make the same mistake again as far as letting people push me into a corner this way again.

It all started with wanting to help someone I thought was a friend. Help them Help another Friend, and at the end of the day that is something I can be happy about. Also as it got deeper, I remembered things from my past that were unsavory... Just because I will pass on this one does not mean I have forgoten where some of those ideas and values came from. I had an urge to fix a ten year old problem that was not all my fault. Sadly an innocent person paid for the mistakes another and I made... even though the person will not come forward, I will find a way to resolve the issue for that innocent person.

So after another long winded post lol, I have not fixed this particular problem yet it did remind me of how and why the problem started and I guess things happen for a reason.

Photobucket
Message 19 of 28 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3127 posts

Feb 5, 2011

A new note... I was told there would be a survey sent out form both service reps... I did not get a survey from either one of the calls...

Photobucket
Message 20 of 28 (37 Views)
0 Likes