This widget could not be displayed.

Re: Trophy Syncing Problem

Nov 17, 2011

sadly I have been having problems with the TS (trophy sycronizing) too. I have two ps3s' so i think that is part of my unsatifaction with the TS, what happends is that every time I bring up my profile card (PSN account card) to update my trophies when i play online games it takes a minimum of 10 mins to sync, after that step if i ever go back even by a second it has to make that process.

it would mean the world if this problem could reach a conclusion to my continous updating behavior.

Message 21 of 41 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Nov 22, 2011

It was dungeon defender, Has trophies list on ps3 and I looked at pc there is none on list, That why it has trophies sync problem to repeating everytime on ps3.

Message 22 of 41 (79 Views)
0 Likes

Nov 23, 2011

I have been having the slow Trophy sync since I bought Dungeon Defenders and also every time I want to check my Trophies on my Trophies section and my PSN Profile it always make me auto-sync and it takes me 10-20 minutes every time... also It hasn't synced my Uncharted 3 Platinum, the 40% of inFAMOUS 2 and the 37% Of Battlefield 3 but it synced the 100% for Back To The Future - Episode 1: It's About Time that I got in under 2 hours today.

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign
Message 23 of 41 (79 Views)
0 Likes

Nov 24, 2011

this is getting ridiculous. please fix this soon

Message 24 of 41 (79 Views)
0 Likes

Nov 26, 2011

the problem persist even after i delete the game from my console. is there a way to remove the game from my account totally?

Message 25 of 41 (79 Views)
0 Likes

Dec 1, 2011

yeah, I'm a little confused about the whole console support in general for this game, it seems there's a bunch of bugs that haven't been fixed yet and they keep saying a patch is coming. And on top of that the PC version keeps getting new DLC... whatever.

I can't seem to get a gamercard in my signature.
Message 26 of 41 (79 Views)
0 Likes

Dec 1, 2011

Problem is that you still have the trophies you earned from playing the game on your system and we can't get rid of those. So even though you deleted the game, the trophies are still there which is why you still have to go through the syncing process when you check them.

Also, to everyone else, I've emailed them about this problem we've been having and about Dungeon Defenders and am waiting for a reply. I don't know if you guys have emailed them yet or not, but I'll let you guys know here what they say as soon as they get back to me.

Like the rest of you guys, I too am surprised that this problem hasn't been addressed since it's such a wide spread issue. Even though I haven't had any problems with the game itself as of yet, (I'm lv 22 or so), I have stopped playing it until its trophy issue is resolved because it erks me not having the trophies I've earned count towards my total, lol.

Message 27 of 41 (79 Views)
0 Likes

Dec 9, 2011

I wouldn't be so upset if this issue was self-contained but I bought a game and now everytime I want to look at my trophies, I have to wait awhile...because of that game I bought. I ignored this issue thinking that someone will fix this small problem eventually (I've never heard of trophy issues before). Still in awe it has been fixed yet.

I can't be too sympathetic on who's fault it is, Trendy of Sony. All of us here bought a game and now our console behaves a little differently. Not cool.

Message 28 of 41 (79 Views)
0 Likes

Dec 10, 2011

Whats sad is not only are we getting ignored on the trendy forums about the issues in this game-Dungeon Defenders

We cant even get good customer support from sony...WTF?

they block   w t f?

ZionDelhamorte Trophy Card
ZionDelhamorte
Message 29 of 41 (79 Views)
0 Likes

Dec 12, 2011

I'm really frustrated on both Trendy AND Sony over this issue. Trendy, for not revising the right trophy codes when they sent it to Sony. And Sony for not fixing this issue FOR OVER A MONTH. Trendy admitted that they can't do anything over the matter because they haven't gotten a response from Sony. Sony on the other hand, hasn't given us an answer on what the status is at this point.  I'm irritated that my gamertag is taking 5-10 MINUTES to load because the trophies for Dungeon Defenders isn't registering onto the servers. I'm quite frankly disappointed that I paid for a PS3, only to find out that the services that I use aren't working properly. Let alone, any measures being taken to resolve it! This isn't the first time a problem like this occurred. The same thing happened to the DLC trophies of Scott Pilgrim Vs The World. It wasn't until we were at the point of constantly sending email complaints when Sony finally decided to fix the trophy issue. Very poor customer service from Sony.

Message 30 of 41 (79 Views)
0 Likes