Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
8 posts

Re: The funds could not be added to your wallet...

Mar 16, 2011

Emailed them twice, I got the same Copy+Paste response both times.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 15 (130 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 16, 2011

Yea, I also have the same issue. I went to purchase somethings for myself since it was my B-day and low and hehold that you cannot at funds, the information is incorrect. I went to Xbox Live and purchases some Microsoft Points to get a few things there aswell, and that worked 100% fine, I even changed my info to the new updated info and worked fine. 12 hours later I still can't update my PSN billing. So uh, Sony you want my monies? Fix issues please!

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 15 (130 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Mar 16, 2011

I'm having the same problem as well, I wanted to buy Resident Evil 3, and I can't add funds to my wallet which is kinda dumb. PSN was taking my debit card just fine a couple weeks ago when I got RE2, and now I can't add funds .

I deleted the billing information and now it says my information isn't valid. I know my company isn't a problem,

Is there a workaround for this?

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 15 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
88 posts

Mar 16, 2011

Welcome to the club. A lot of people have been experiencing this over the last few months. Started for me in February after 2 years of flawless service; now 99% of the time I can't add funds to the wallet or use buy it now, or even add funds to the wallet online. There are numerous threads about this problem, but still no answers.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 15 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Mar 16, 2011

The OP's problem is with a PSN card ... But I (like many of the other relpy-ers above) had that message from a credit card transaction last week. After a dozen failed attempts with little "tweaks" to my account info, I finally got it to work by deleting the CC and typing it in again, from scratch.

Sry, no advice for the OP ...

----
There are 10 types of people. Those that understand binary, and those that do not.

PlayStation.Blog | PS3-System-Updates |
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 15 (130 Views)
0 Likes