Jul 31 2012
By: djischamp First Son 1 posts

Serious question

3 replies 83 views Edited Jul 31, 2012

OK so my friend that I call a cousin was at my house and was on my psn account while I was eating and he got on bf3 and a guy kicked him from a server so he sent him about 6 messages using  profane language  and telling the guy he will hack him  even tho we all know he can't and so the guy sent me a message saying he sent a grief report to Sony and my cousin replied we know people at Sony and I don't know anyone at Sony  and  now IM scared my account will be banned  please help!!!!! My cousins account name is STEVE-O-91178 please help!!!

Message 1 of 4 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shinra Executive
35863 posts

Re: Serious question

[ Edited ]
Jul 31, 2012

djischamp wrote:

OK so my friend that I call a cousin was at my house and was on my psn account while I was eating and he got on bf3 and a guy kicked him from a server so he sent him about 6 messages using  profane language  and telling the guy he will hack him  even tho we all know he can't and so the guy sent me a message saying he sent a grief report to Sony and my cousin replied we know people at Sony and I don't know anyone at Sony  and  now IM scared my account will be banned  please help!!!!! My cousins account name is STEVE-O-91178 please help!!!

Oh geeezzzzzz!

Firstly Sony doesn't read nor respond to any posts on these Forums.

Secondly I would tell your cousin to stop being such an "idiot" when he plays online, especially if he uses your PSN ID.

Lastly, you're right to be scared, because of his actions there is indeed a good chance that he may in the near future have got your account suspended or banned, you'll just have to sit it out & wait, time will tell I suppose!

Message 2 of 4 (74 Views)
MVP Support
18798 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 31, 2012
Yup, this is one those "Live & Learn" situations.

@djischamp
Now you must past the knowledge down to your cousin.

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Message 3 of 4 (72 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
21064 posts

Aug 1, 2012

There is nothing that you can do, except hope and pray.  You are responsible for everything that is done on your account.  Sony doesn't care if it was you, or your friend, or your cousin, or whoever.  If Sony decides that the messages were serious enough to warrant a suspension or a ban, then that is what you will receive. 

GKP
Message 4 of 4 (59 Views)
0 Likes