Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 07 2012
By: Blags1 First Son 2 posts
Accepted Solution

PSP GO

2 replies 495 views Edited Aug 7, 2012

Hi,

Any help would be great so here is my issue...  Basically, I have a psp slim with about 10 umd's but I am considering upgrading to a psp go.  I can get one for a lot cheaper than the original price, so money is not an issue and everyone is saying the psn is not great for games. As I have my psp slim I can get any games not on the network on a umd's and play it on my psp slim, so im just wondering if there are any other major reasons why I shouldn't get it or if it is soooo bad that that I should just keep using my slim?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (495 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
14320 posts

Re: PSP GO

Aug 7, 2012

There is nothing inherently wrong with the PSP Go.  People with larger hands prefer the button layout on the Slim, but the reason that the PSP Go was not popular is because it can only play games in the Playstation Store; and a number of popular PSP titles are not available in the Playstation Store.  If you have a PSP with a UMD drive also, then that is not a problem for you, and you may be perfectly happy with a Go.  The Go does have a couple of nice features that the Slim does not have. You can pause a game, return to the XMB, and play music, video, or slide shows; access the web, and even play a different PSP game (the second game can't be paused); and then return to the previous game later.  Even the PS Vita can't do that.  The Go also supports Bluetooth headsets and speakers, and you can even use a PS3 Dualshock 3 controller to play some PSP games on the Go (as long as you have a PS3 to sync the controller with the Go).  I would never buy one myself because I have a large PSP library on UMD, but in your case it would be worth buying at the right price. If you only have 10 PSP games now, you will find plenty of good PSP games that you don't already have in the Playstation Store.

GKP
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (490 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Re: PSP GO

Aug 8, 2012

Thank You for that :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (487 Views)
0 Likes