Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 04 2012
By: MoneyEscobar2in1 PlayStation MVP 32 posts
Accepted Solution

New to the Forums, Just want to Learn More and Converse with Fellow PS Gamers

[ Edited ]
5 replies 71 views Edited Jul 4, 2012

Hey Everyone, Like all of the newbies on the community forums , I'm just here to test the waters, Chat with Fellow PS Gamers and Find out a bit more about the Rules here.  Also, I want to know more about "Community Spotlight" as well, can anyone help me? 

DOMINATING THE INDUSTRY....One Game at a Time!!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (71 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28577 posts

Re: New to the Forums, Just want to Learn More and Converse with Fellow PS Gamers

Jul 4, 2012

MoneyEscobar2in1 wrote:

Hey Everyone, Like all of the newbies on the community forums , I'm just here to test the waters, Chat with Fellow PS Gamers and Find out a bit more about the Rules here.  Also, I want to know more about "Community Spotlight" as well, can anyone help me? 

Hi & Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

Here's a link to the general Forum Information, from there you'll find some links explainig the general rules & assistance with posting etc.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Forum-Information-General/bd-p/22596

What is it you need to know about "Community Spotlight"?

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (58 Views)
PlayStation MVP
32 posts

Re: New to the Forums, Just want to Learn More and Converse with Fellow PS Gamers

Jul 4, 2012
 Well for one, I was wondering what, do you to be part of it. what do I do to stand out and tell the world, how I love PS??
Also, how do you attach your PSN Trophies Profile on your Posts?

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (56 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28577 posts

Jul 5, 2012

MoneyEscobar2in1 wrote:
 Well for one, I was wondering what, do you to be part of it. what do I do to stand out and tell the world, how I love PS??
Also, how do you attach your PSN Trophies Profile on your Posts?

I don't know if this is helpful to you or not, but here's a link via the PS Blog through the Community Spotlight:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/tag/psn-spotlight/

The PS Blog (http://blog.us.playstation.com/) is a good place to learn, chat & find out more too, these Forums you're on now are in my opinion the best place to make new friends, learn & become a part of the PlayStation Community, there's lots of Forums & areas to look around, feel free to post in any you want to.

After you have chosen your signature from either the official Sony one or one like mine from one of the many available it can be inserted by going to your profile on these Forums & choosing signature.

Let me know if I can help further.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (50 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
32 posts

Jul 5, 2012

I really appreciate you talking the time to answer my questions, thank you so much!!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (48 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
32 posts

Jul 5, 2012

Question: how do I add my PSN Trophy Cards on my posts so that they'll show?

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (39 Views)
0 Likes