Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 31 2012
By: MS-COTTONCANDY First Son 1 posts

Help Me please

[ Edited ]
3 replies 75 views Edited Aug 1, 2012

Hello I am missing ps3 home item's and I need someone to fix the issue. Thank you.

Edit: post edited for solicitation of personal information

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (75 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29028 posts

Re: Help Me please

[ Edited ]
Aug 1, 2012

MS-COTTONCANDY wrote:

Hello I am missing ps3 home item's and I need someone to please give me a call or fix the issues thank you very much.

(Edited own post as per Moderators edit to OP)

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

Unfortunately no one from Sony reads nor responds to any questions or posts on these Forums, & no one is certainly not going to call you about it!

I STRONGLY ADVISE YOU to remove your personal name & phone number from your post, you are seriously asking for trouble having those there!!!!!

Here's the link to the PS Home Support Forum: PlayStation®Home Support

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (63 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18665 posts

Jul 31, 2012
These forums are provided by SONY for their consumers, we, the PS community members. Here we come together to talk about PlayStation, games, our hobbies, media entertainment, etc. Moreover, through our gained experience, we give back to the community by doing our best to help others at the technical level.

With that said:

-we don't work for SONY.

-anything you post here is publicly available on the internet. I hope you know the meaning of that.

Do not post your personal information anywhere on the public internet unless you completely understand the repercussion of your actions.

---------

Your PS Home Problem

You can try to re-download your PS Home items from your Download List

Sign In/Account Management/TransactionManagement/Download List

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (60 Views)
MVP Support
14384 posts

Aug 1, 2012

Even if you call Playstation customer support on the phone, or e-mail them, no one there is going to sort out your missing Home rewards.  Check your wardrobe and inventory storage sections for missing items.  Home moves things that you have not used for a while to storage, when you reach a certain number of items.

GKP
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (48 Views)
0 Likes