Aug 05 2012
By: DKRayRay First Son 3 posts

Help! MOH limited Edition bonus Download Crashed mY PS3!!!

3 replies 83 views Edited Aug 5, 2012

OK,So I go to download MOH Frontline when i see how long it takes. So when i cancel it,My system freezes. So i pull out the cord and turn it on and it says "This file system is corrupted and will be restored." So I do it and It says it will restart once finished. After its done The screen goes black forr about 3 or 4 Hours and then the same thing pops up. please help!!!

Spoiler

Smiley Mad Smiley Sad

Message 1 of 4 (83 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: Help! MOH limited Edition bonus Download Crashed mY PS3!!!

Aug 5, 2012

Please HELP quick please!!!!

Message 2 of 4 (73 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Aug 5, 2012
Me An my friend are supposed to play zombies today so I just wanna get it fixed before then
Message 3 of 4 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
MVP Support
18872 posts

Aug 5, 2012

DKRayRay wrote:

OK,So I go to download MOH Frontline when i see how long it takes. So when i cancel it,My system freezes. So i pull out the cord and turn it on and it says "This file system is corrupted and will be restored." So I do it and It says it will restart once finished. After its done The screen goes black forr about 3 or 4 Hours and then the same thing pops up. please help!!!

Spoiler

Smiley Mad Smiley Sad

You canceled the MOH download and puff the PS3 freezes. How long was that interval of time? The PS3 can take up to 20-30 seconds to delete files. By the sound of it, you pull the plug while the PS3 was accessing the HDD. This is a big no no. impatience aren't we?

Anyways, now you will have to wait even longer. You will have to access Safe Mode [click the link and watch full video] Once in safe mode choose the 4th option "Rebuild Database"  As stated this option can take a long time depending on the amount of files in the HDD.  This option should cleanse the system from the corrupted data "Rebuilt File System" [couldn't remove.

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Message 4 of 4 (67 Views)
0 Likes