Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 15 2012
By: PANCHO-VILLA-24 First Son 3 posts

Fake Information. Robbing!!

4 replies 82 views Edited Jul 15, 2012
I was playing battlefield and this supposedly friend of myne said he didn't want his account and he would sell it to me for 20 psn and I gave him the code. But he gave me fake information
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (82 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
14395 posts

Re: Fake Information. Robbing!!

Jul 15, 2012

You were scammed.  Sony doesn't permit PSN accounts to be sold, traded, or given away, anyway.  Even if he gave you legitimate information, he could have taken the account back at any time by calling Playstation customer support, and telling them the date-of-birth and secret question answer registered with the account.  You can't find those things out by signing-in to PSN, and they can never be changed or updated either.  Sony might even have banned your console if he accused you of hacking his account.  Let this be a lesson to you.  Stop cheating and earn your ranks.  You got off easy losing only $20.

GKP
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (77 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1231 posts

Jul 23, 2012
Never sell or buy accounts. even if it was allowed.

What is a man? (Just look above)... "The ultimate measures of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy".
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (58 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jul 24, 2012
Ok thanks. It's ok I only lost 20 psn I don't really mind
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (47 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jul 24, 2012
Umm noo I didn't want it for cheating or anything i just wanted it my mistake. Will never happen again
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (46 Views)
0 Likes