Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 31 2012
By: DaPikmin Monster Hunter 35 posts

What game to choose?

6 replies 384 views Edited Jul 31, 2012
So I'm having a hard time choosing. I believe I'm able to get one, ONLY one game soon. But which one is best? I'll let you guys give your opinions.

Street Fighter x Tekken?
Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition?
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom?

I was leaning towards SFxT but I'd just love to know which one is best still. And Street Fighter 4 is kinda "eh" since I already have the 3DS version. But thanks in advance for your opinions. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (384 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
110 posts

Re: What game to choose?

Aug 1, 2012
All offer very different gameplay. 2vs2 team battles (SFxT), endless air juggling combos (MvC), or strategy fighting (SF4)? I also have SF4 for the 3DS which is a lot of fun since you can perform the moves with a push of a single button. But it is nothing like playing the actual SF4 game, which still holds the top spot at EVO.

I run an online league for SF4. SFCCL.weebly.com
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (381 Views)
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Aug 1, 2012
Hm. I like the 2v2 team battle idea. Air combos, NO I hate, from experience with TvC on Wii. Ugh.

I also did some research and I guess the best choice for me personally is SFxT.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (378 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
352 posts

Aug 2, 2012

The best game there is ssf4 I think it will always beat sfxt but whether you like marvel or not will decide what's best for you idk just rent them and find your fave

---
MOVE THE COMMUNITY TO http://pastadium.forumotion.com/
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (374 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
93 posts

Aug 31, 2012

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition for the PC. That's the best bet you're going to have if your PC can run it.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (359 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
134 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 19, 2012

The only issue I have with SFxT is that they didn't add the complete roster for both series. Besides that, it's fun I just started it. I think its kinda cheap because of the gems deal. I don't like megamans look. (i know why its like that but i dont like it)

I don't really know what the difference is between SS4 and the Arcade Edition, but I suggest the Arcade Edition from those two.

UMvC3, not very fair. If you know the combos then as long as you get the first hit, youll win.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

Dec 21, 2012

personally I'd go with ssf4. I've played the other ones, there fun, but it doesn't match up in my opinion.

If you get ssf4 I'm down to go some rounds with you.

SHUT UP AND DRINK

Get Your Portable ID!
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (273 Views)
0 Likes