Aug 28, 2009

Yorik wrote:

KokoNutz wrote:

"not to mention all the gangbangers who hungout @ the arcades."

"all the gangbangers who hungout"

"the gangbangers who"

"The ones who gangbanged yo Rikz mama in da alley way"
"gangbangers"

Dood where u from?  Must be a rich white kid who lived  in the suburbs and was sheltered!

Yo RiK!  you jis sour cause you can't pull off a SONIC BOOM with the trigger button huh.  lol......thats why you hatin.........You probably didn't even know about streetfighter till 4 came out huh.   You probably own a Ryu action figure and suck his SHENG LONG every night!  lmao

Message Edited by KokoNutz on 08-28-2009 06:04 AM
Message Edited by KokoNutz on 08-28-2009 06:09 AM
Message 41 of 47 (8 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1399 posts

Re: To All You Street Fighter "Vets"

Aug 28, 2009

KokoNutz wrote:

lux_ wrote:
uhh  The previous post is why this thread fails.
Message Edited by lux_ on 08-19-2009 12:39 PM

:mantongue:Closed minded peeps.  gotta love 'em

Wannabe illiterate gangstas on the internet. Gotta love 'em.

Message 42 of 47 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2074 posts

Aug 28, 2009

KokoNutz wrote:
Dood where u from?  Must be a rich white kid who lived  in the suburbs and was sheltered!

Yo RiK!  you jis sour cause you can't pull off a SONIC BOOM with the trigger button huh.  lol......thats why you hatin.........You probably didn't even know about streetfighter till 4 came out huh.   You probably own a Ryu action figure and suck his SHENG LONG every night!  lmao

Yo, quit blowin' up mah **bleep**, son, I'll neva live dat **bleep** down, yo.

Message 43 of 47 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
109 posts

Aug 29, 2009

deliriousidoit wrote:

KokoNutz wrote:

lux_ wrote:
uhh  The previous post is why this thread fails.
Message Edited by lux_ on 08-19-2009 12:39 PM

:mantongue:Closed minded peeps.  gotta love 'em

Wannabe illiterate gangstas on the internet. Gotta love 'em.

yo who said I was a gangsta.  All I said was the arcades were rough and filled with gang members.  But that didn't stop my friends and I from playing SF.  getting our asses jumped by these gangsta's was "GANGSTA"  

Message 44 of 47 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
109 posts

Aug 29, 2009

Yorik wrote:

KokoNutz wrote:

look I guess I'll be the bigger guy and say "MY BAD"  all I was doing on this thread was answering a question about old skool and new skool SF gamers.  I am assuming because you guys didn't understand my thread about doing "CHEAP Moves" that you guys must be new skool SF players.  Anyone who's played SF knoows what a "CHEAP MOVE" IS.  It's all good tho.  

Message 45 of 47 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1456 posts

Aug 29, 2009

*Stereotypical gangster slang*

+1 post.

btbamsig.jpg
PSN: xxvic1ousxx • DustloopMLGProShoryukenXBL:xxxvic1ousxxx
Message 46 of 47 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2074 posts

Aug 30, 2009

KokoNutz wrote:

Yorik wrote:

KokoNutz wrote:

look I guess I'll be the bigger guy and say "MY BAD"  all I was doing on this thread was answering a question about old skool and new skool SF gamers.  I am assuming because you guys didn't understand my thread about doing "CHEAP Moves" that you guys must be new skool SF players.  Anyone who's played SF knoows what a "CHEAP MOVE" IS.  It's all good tho.  

I don't even understand what you are talking about. As far as I know we were not having an arguement. I also don't see how not understanding a thread about "cheap moves" makes us newbies. I don't know what thread you mean, but maybe we understood it perfectly and that just didn't change the fact that it was a stupid arguement? I couldn't say.

Message 47 of 47 (8 Views)
0 Likes