Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
May 29 2009
By: Yorik Uncharted Territory 2074 posts
Offline

This game be mad dumb, son.

6 replies 5 views Edited May 29, 2009
I'll tell u why dis game be mad dumb, son. It's bcuz of all of deez damn fireballs, ya herd? Only some ppl have dem and da ones dat do are always on top bcuz all dey have 2 do is shoot fireballs over and over and the other person ain't got **bleep** dey can do! **bleep** ain't even make sense, son, y it make sense dat u can kill me from all da way across da screen widout eva movin? Dey should just take all fireballs out da game, den we'd see who da best! Fireballs is da only thing in dis game dat be unrealistic.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 08/09/2008
Offline
981 posts
 

Re: This game be mad dumb, son.

May 29, 2009
werd up.

All roads lead to 623+FP
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 09/03/2005
Offline
5149 posts
 

Re: This game be mad dumb, son.

May 29, 2009
I don't know... trying to be cool by writing a post in... whatever that was... "ghetto... ebonics...." whatever.... something gets lost in the translation... and it ends up just being... err... dumb sounding I guess. Not an effective way of communication. Even funnier is the fact that the OP probably spent a great deal of time carefully assembling his MSG to say nothing at all.
Message Edited by WhiteMorpheus on 05-29-2009 09:17 AM
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/03/2008
Offline
2074 posts
 

Re: This game be mad dumb, son.

May 29, 2009

WhiteMorpheus wrote:
I don't know... trying to be cool by writing a post in... whatever that was... "ghetto... ebonics...." whatever.... something gets lost in the translation... and it ends up just being... err... dumb sounding I guess. Not an effective way of communication. Even funnier is the fact that the OP probably spent a great deal of time carefully assembling his MSG to say nothing at all.
Message Edited by WhiteMorpheus on 05-29-2009 09:17 AM

Yo, G, u betta quit h8n. Y u h8n so hard? Is it bcuz I be so right? I bet u a spammer! U keep winning with no effort using ur fireballs, I'ma be fightin and playin dis game 4 REAL! Da way it was meant 2 b played!

Message Edited by Yorik on 05-29-2009 09:20 AM
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/21/2008
Offline
1056 posts
 

Re: This game be mad dumb, son.

May 29, 2009
Wurd Boi!   U no wut also pizzes me off?  Iz doze guyz that use jumps and punches and kicks yo.  I be all like tryin to use my Ryu guy and firball all the way from across the room so i can win... and deez chumps pick these lame azz loser players wit no fireballs and they keep dodging em and beatin me up!  Yo that's wak!  I mean, y u think i pickin fireballs in the 1st place!?  So i can be cheap n win n stuff... duh!  
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (5 Views)
Reply
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/20/2008
Offline
1399 posts
 

Re: This game be mad dumb, son.

May 29, 2009

Yorik wrote:
I'll tell u why dis game be mad dumb, son. It's bcuz of all of deez damn fireballs, ya herd? Only some ppl have dem and da ones dat do are always on top bcuz all dey have 2 do is shoot fireballs over and over and the other person ain't got **bleep** dey can do! **bleep** ain't even make sense, son, y it make sense dat u can kill me from all da way across da screen widout eva movin? Dey should just take all fireballs out da game, den we'd see who da best! Fireballs is da only thing in dis game dat be unrealistic.

yea dawg dat shawyookan fum dat 1 muddaflippa ken b cheep az hell y0!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 09/03/2005
Offline
5149 posts
 

Re: This game be mad dumb, son.

May 29, 2009

Yorik wrote:

WhiteMorpheus wrote:
I don't know... trying to be cool by writing a post in... whatever that was... "ghetto... ebonics...." whatever.... something gets lost in the translation... and it ends up just being... err... dumb sounding I guess. Not an effective way of communication. Even funnier is the fact that the OP probably spent a great deal of time carefully assembling his MSG to say nothing at all.
Message Edited by WhiteMorpheus on 05-29-2009 09:17 AM

Yo, G, u betta quit h8n. Y u h8n so hard? Is it bcuz I be so right? I bet u a spammer! U keep winning with no effort using ur fireballs, I'ma be fightin and playin dis game 4 REAL! Da way it was meant 2 b played!

Message Edited by Yorik on 05-29-2009 09:20 AM

Yo... I ain't "hatin'" holmes... I be telin' it like it iz. Ouch... simply constructing that line of nonsense hurt my brain! You make assumptions based on no information... I use Honda so, there goes your fireball spamming theory. Care to try again?

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes