Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 09 2012
By: krumlin Lombax Warrior 226 posts

SFxT "It's just business"

2 replies 232 views Edited Mar 9, 2012

Capcoming is withholding roughly 25% of this game by locking 12 characters on the Street Fighter x Tekken disk.  Just so they can debut the rest of the game for the PSP Vita version? Then sell the rest of the game to people who bought it on PS3?  Rip off your fans and you lose them, "it's just business".  Capcom is a business, why do they not even know the first simple rule?

This is not DLC.  DLC is defined as an "add-on" -not the rest of the missing game.  DLC is a costume pack, a zombie version, a silly gun, or missions that have nothing to do with the main story.  DLC is not 12 of the main characters whithheld just for marketing the PSP Vita.  At least Capcom rewards Monster Hunter fans with countless character costumizations and FREE new content.  But they definitely penalize their Street Fighter fans nickel and diming every possible angle in unheard of ways.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5336 posts

Re: SFxT "It's just business"

Mar 20, 2012

Seems fair to me. They never lied to me about what I was buying within the core package, I'm aware of how many characters it came with, and valued, then purchased the game on that basis.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
359 posts

Re: SFxT "It's just business"

Apr 7, 2012

Have to agree with OP.....we first saw this with Street Fighter 4, which at first was disappointing because it felt incomplete, then what, 6 months later to release the full version in Super Street Fighter 4??? Would have rather seen the rest of the characters in a DLC rather than a middle finger of follow up release. Huge rip off, am so glad I waited.....ty for posting this Krumlin, will continue to wait for the rest of this game to drop before I purchase this game.

Nameless Pictures, Images and Photos
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (232 Views)
0 Likes