Aug 27 2012
By: Punfisher Lombax Warrior 252 posts

trophies glitched?

8 replies 129 views Edited Aug 27, 2012

What's up with the trophies not popping up?  I've got 119 TDM wins and no trophy for the 100 wins or the 100 multiplayer wins.  I also have 50 prospector wins and no trophy.  I keep track on paper.  I had to beat mercenary twice to get that one to pop up.

Get your Portable ID!
The gap between PS3 and everything before is so huge that backwards compatibility is more important now than ever. PS3 games should be preserved.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 9 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
252 posts

Re: trophies glitched?

Aug 29, 2012

Up to 131 Team Deathmatch wins and no trophy for the 100 still.  No trophy for the 100 multiplayer wins either.  Finally got the 50 Prospector wins trophy.  Had to play 51 games for that one.

Get your Portable ID!
The gap between PS3 and everything before is so huge that backwards compatibility is more important now than ever. PS3 games should be preserved.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 9 (117 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
46782 posts

Aug 29, 2012

Punfisher wrote:

What's up with the trophies not popping up?  I've got 119 TDM wins and no trophy for the 100 wins or the 100 multiplayer wins.  I also have 50 prospector wins and no trophy.  I keep track on paper.  I had to beat mercenary twice to get that one to pop up.

Were you in all those games from the very start to the very finish or did you jump in the middle of a few TDMs?

I'm not sure how it works but it is possible, since you don't get the victory bonus badge when joining partway in, that joining partway in doesn't count toward your total wins?

Just brianstorming...trying to help figure out your issue.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 9 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1313 posts

Aug 29, 2012
Your stats page says 29 wins so I think you lost count somewhere Pun.
 photo EZRASIG_zpsf85694e2.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 9 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7992 posts

Aug 29, 2012

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

Punfisher wrote:

Were you in all those games from the very start to the very finish or did you jump in the middle of a few TDMs?

I'm not sure how it works but it is possible, since you don't get the victory bonus badge when joining partway in, that joining partway in doesn't count toward your total wins?

Just brianstorming...trying to help figure out your issue.

Also changing teams when your side is losing does not mean you won, LOL.

Hawkfan267 wrote:
Seriously, there's just certain things that we must accept about the PS4. In time, it may get better, who knows.

dulun18 wrote:
**honestly if you still have your PS3.. and lot of games to go through.. there's no reason to jump onto the PS4 bandwagon just yet...
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 9 (87 Views)
PlayStation MVP
13627 posts

Aug 29, 2012
You have to get the Victory medal at the end of the game in order for the win to count.

You need to play a full match as a win in order to get the win to count. Switching teams or joining after a certain point (minute into the game I think) will prevent the win from counting.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 9 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
252 posts

Aug 31, 2012

EzraMajor wrote:
Your stats page says 29 wins so I think you lost count somewhere Pun.

Nope.  I write it down every time I get the victory page.  Have 136 wins so far.  A lot of times I only have time for a match and join in the middle of one.  If those don't count then I'm probably done with this game and won't buy another Lightbox game again.  I've put maybe 150 hours or more in this game and only have 29 wins?   That's F'd up.  This game is jacked.  No wonder why it was the cheapest game at Wal-mart.   

Get your Portable ID!
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 9 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1313 posts

Aug 31, 2012
With online and prospector together your stats say about 40 hours.. you sure you aren't playing on more than one acct..?
 photo EZRASIG_zpsf85694e2.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 9 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4665 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 31, 2012
From what your stats say for online wins/losses and your time playing, you must be playing a different game to believe you have 100+ hours played and 136 wins. Unless you have a different concept of time than the rest of us.
CLICK HERE
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 9 (53 Views)
0 Likes