Sackboy
449 posts

Re: "Command Tower" B&B suggestion

Sep 24, 2012
Hmm, very interesting, but I still think it's either an EMP or a radar.
Message 11 of 14 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1319 posts

Sep 24, 2012

DJHaole wrote:

Shouper2273 wrote:

I think it should provide full radar, but it can`t use the twitch tv camara (to laggy and stuff) as for what else it could do, it can place "beacons/flares" like destroy this, ambush here etc by placing symbols on the map (max 2 or 3 at a time)

Just for the sake of clarification, we have tested several times and the spectator build we use does not cause lag or xmb kicks. But it is an interesting concept

sorry, ment for the indivisual player. imagine sevral of thoose placed and sevral people using them, to many people will have a freeze or error like you sometimes do. It seems if it was used like the camara mode it would use more server data/room then a vehicle station or bunker

Message 12 of 14 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1317 posts

Sep 24, 2012

Shouper2273 wrote:

DJHaole wrote:

Shouper2273 wrote:

I think it should provide full radar, but it can`t use the twitch tv camara (to laggy and stuff) as for what else it could do, it can place "beacons/flares" like destroy this, ambush here etc by placing symbols on the map (max 2 or 3 at a time)

Just for the sake of clarification, we have tested several times and the spectator build we use does not cause lag or xmb kicks. But it is an interesting concept

sorry, ment for the indivisual player. imagine sevral of thoose placed and sevral people using them, to many people will have a freeze or error like you sometimes do. It seems if it was used like the camara mode it would use more server data/room then a vehicle station or bunker

Oh ok, so if this is even possible it probably couldn't use the floating camera then right? Maybe radar would still work... not as awesome though....

--------------( Semi-official Starhawk Suggestion Central (Updated 09-05-12)-----------------

----------------------------------------------------Built to Destroy----------------------------------------------------

Message 13 of 14 (79 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1090 posts

Sep 25, 2012

I would love ANY team vehicle/building. A command tower with a slow buildup binoc strike like attack that took two players to fire that would force others to mount an attack. Or airships! Most likely the next update will be another aspect of the game cut and paste back in, perhaps a starhawk that does not turn into a mech, or a jeep with out a gun or a gun without a jeep.

I am sad again. :smileysad: Please LBI get me something that makes it fun for team players.

Welcome to Craibwoud

LBP2: U.S.S. OK
Message 14 of 14 (72 Views)
0 Likes