Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 06 2012
By: wyvernhero Monster Hunter 24 posts

guys i have a killer idea.......a starhawk(maybe anime) youtube series!

13 replies 195 views Edited Nov 6, 2012

i have an idea for a starhawk youtube series......but i dont have the skills needed for making it. so i thought since i cant make this youtube series alone so i was thinking about sharing it with the starhawk community!. we could colaborate on some ideas, hopefully we have devs in starhawk and writers and animaters and actors in starhawk. i hope you guys like this idea cuz i need help with it. anyone intrested? kudos if u like! 

Message 1 of 14 (195 Views)
Lombax Warrior
117 posts

Re: guys i have a killer idea.......a starhawk(maybe anime) youtube series!

Nov 6, 2012

good luck, you'll never get any views. Call of Duty draws way too many people. This game failed when it didn't stick to the warhawk mold. you'll be lucky to get 50 views.

Message 2 of 14 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
153 posts

Nov 6, 2012
this game works insanely well as machinima. don't listen to the lost souls who wander forums they supposedly don't care about, if you have a good story (funny and/or interesting) then people will watch it regardless of what game it's from. I personally have almost no time to contribute (havent touched my ps3 in weeks) but I will definitely support/review/hype whatever comes of this (as long as it shows potential, at least lol).
Message 3 of 14 (181 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4677 posts

Nov 6, 2012

Point #1, just state your idea, don't label it.  Let the audience decide whether it is "killer", "awesome", "the best", or "lame"....

Because if I read an idea labeled "killer" idea and it's just short of that I don't take the author seriously, even if it might have been a good enough idea.  (I've said this before) 

Point #2, you have  an idea but no means to create it.  This is the recipe for failure, unless you have a large cash sum and are willing to pay someone for the talent you lack.

Point #3, why would anyone feel the need to do something for a game (looking past 1 and 2), that Sony itself refused to do?

Message 4 of 14 (175 Views)
Lombax Warrior
64 posts

Nov 6, 2012
this could be a good idea but it would have to be up there with red v blue (the stories, voice acting, cinematics etc were/are awesome and extremely funny)

personally i'd love to see a mini-series revolving around that unsung hero "starhawk bob" :smileywink: it could be anything from a "rags to riches" story showing bob as a first time rifter, slowly rising up the ranks to become rifter royalty! or it could be a tragic "brokeback mountain" type love story (sadly 'cos theres no female avatars)

either way i'd watch it...grew quite fond of wee bob, would be a shame if we never saw him again :smileysad:
Message 5 of 14 (164 Views)
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Nov 6, 2012
What Irres said. I have plenty ideas but no cash and no skills. So what'd I do?

Got me some skills.

this is me helping
Message 6 of 14 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6540 posts

Nov 6, 2012
This is a good idea.

Too get more views, dont title the videos "starhawk" instead name the videos something else, like cod sucks.

I have directing skills. I also have video script writing skills. I can write and direct the series.

Message 7 of 14 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6540 posts

Nov 6, 2012
Should I start writing??? I already have a tragic, action packed idea for the script.
Message 8 of 14 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6540 posts

Nov 6, 2012
I don't want to do this to advertise the game, just for fun.
Message 9 of 14 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4677 posts

Nov 6, 2012

thesupertman wrote:

I have directing skills. I also have video script writing skills. I can write and direct the series.

at 14 what could you have possibly directed?  little brother, family pets?

"sure I nominate myself to be the boss" also.  :smileyvery-happy:

Message 10 of 14 (114 Views)