Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Gaming Beast
1765 posts

Re: Your game SUCK!!!

Oct 7, 2012
Yes, starhawk is still baserape friendly. But once you get good you will find ways to counter it, or at least make it more manageable. No offense op, but I suspect you are not as good as you think. None of us were when we first started playing.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 62 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
517 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 7, 2012

mule-tool wrote:
Yes, starhawk is still baserape friendly. But once you get good you will find ways to counter it, or at least make it more manageable. No offense op, but I suspect you are not as good as you think. None of us were when we first started playing.

But we had beta time. But nothing could have saved us from the version 1.00 cluster bombs and tanks ;~;

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 62 (166 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
894 posts

Oct 7, 2012
Unfortunately that's how it's been. Players leave before the even try to get good.

"Dann singe ich ein lied fur dich"
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 62 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4677 posts

Oct 7, 2012

BirthBS wrote:
Starhawk isn't played by lot of players like uncharted 3 or CoD.
I don't have friends that play this game so yes i'm a lone wolf but i must be able to play it.
I'm not saying i'm the best players (i'm only decent in SH)but that i'm not new to TPS (i'm a very good player in U2,U3,RDR,socom though)
When i have 6/7 tanks in my base, 6 grizzlies and other vehicoles there's nothing i can do.
Oh i was not base ravaged but i late joined a game.
I went 40-60 so yeah,i got 40 kills but also a lot of deaths because of that spawn camping.
I never played warhawk and i'm new at this game but if you look at my stats you can see i still have a positive KDR.(even if this game has a lot of vets now).
All this to say that i know how to play a videogame and this is not the way.
You and LBI want an increase in the player pool?.
Players will stay away from this if they are spawn killed the very first matches.

Everyone else can say what they want...but this hits the nail on the head.

With poor team balancing coupled with , dooshbag coward team stacking player mentaliy, there will never be fun public servers.

Without fun public servers this game will eventually die.  I've said it before.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 62 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6405 posts

Oct 7, 2012
Yo, we must be playing two different games!
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 62 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
631 posts

Oct 7, 2012
@mule-tool
Again man, im not saying i'm good at this game but that i am a TPS fun and i know how to play.
Knowing how a game should be played doesn't mean i'm good at it.
And i can tell you that spawn camping is a PROBLEM in videogames and i don't have to be good to avoid it, it just MUST NOT happen!
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 62 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
631 posts

Oct 7, 2012
Also, you probably already talked about this so i could just bump old threads.
i just wanted to let LBI know what new players think about these situations as i'm a newbie too.
They did a great job by adding new modes, DLCs etc...but this problem is big enough to let people stay away!
At the "what do you thibk about SH?" question i'm answering with a "it's funny but you will be spawn killed against good players".
This is different from saying "you are gonna lose" because thats obvious.
I can still lose and having fun at the same time.
Not in this game...
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 62 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7275 posts

Oct 7, 2012
Have you playes assault? You will learn how to counter BRs.

As for you tring to play everything, i dont play everything and i have a great time. If i recremended something, TDM is not the best thing to start off with. Zones, Assault, DM, and Gatekeeper are all the game modes i play. They can be uneven, but it is still possible to win. Try playing these.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 62 (129 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6405 posts

Oct 7, 2012
I han't been base ravaged since 1.04. I have not baase ravaged the other team ether. Here are some ways to deal with base ravaging:
1. Kill whos ravaging your base
2. Run away from your base
3. Use teamwork to kill the base ravagers
4. Build outposts on the other side of the map.
5.use the grinder to destroy enemy outposts.
6. If the ravage gets really bad, just ignore it. Spawn, grab a sidewinder, go to the enemy base, and build outposts there. This will reverse the base r#pe!
7. You need to learn how to play this well balanced game. If you get base r*ped, it is because your team has a lack of skill. Lead you team through the base r*pe, and you will have fun, with your teammates.
8. Pretty much every game has base ravaging in it. I've been spawn killed in cod, uncharted, resistance 3, and many more.

Learn to play the game you noob!
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 62 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
656 posts

Oct 7, 2012

I remember the beta... :smileyhappy: I thought I was a tactical genius when I got a jetpack and flew to a tall building to snipe. 

BirthBS wrote:
Starhawk isn't played by lot of players like uncharted 3 or CoD.
I don't have friends that play this game so yes i'm a lone wolf but i must be able to play it.
I'm not saying i'm the best players (i'm only decent in SH)but that i'm not new to TPS (i'm a very good player in U2,U3,RDR,socom though)
When i have 6/7 tanks in my base, 6 grizzlies and other vehicoles there's nothing i can do.
Oh i was not base ravaged but i late joined a game.
I went 40-60 so yeah,i got 40 kills but also a lot of deaths because of that spawn camping.
I never played warhawk and i'm new at this game but if you look at my stats you can see i still have a positive KDR.(even if this game has a lot of vets now).
All this to say that i know how to play a videogame and this is not the way.
You and LBI want an increase in the player pool?.
Players will stay away from this if they are spawn killed the very first matches.

I play UC3. I don't know what to call myself in that game. I have terrible stats, but I do good in a lot of matches.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 62 (118 Views)
0 Likes