PlayStation MVP
50105 posts

Re: Who is newish to Starhawk?

Nov 14, 2012

Speedy24xmax wrote:

Thanks Dutchblunts (what I pefer :smileytongue:)

Yeah I play warhawk but couldnt miss up on this... I am on eastern time.

I usually get out of work at 5 so anytime after I am usually playing something.

I would like if yall experienced players would show me the ropes on this. I am liking it so far - the connection issues.

I so need to get a new mic... 

If you aren't still on my PSN friends list send me a message and I'll send you an invite....my privacy settings may be a tad strict and not let you send me one unless one of my friends is already on your friend's list.

Message 41 of 208 (177 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
8267 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 14, 2012

Whoa I didnt know you can do that.... Anyway yeah Ill add you up I will be on today.

Hey PhillyBlunz I added you yesterday but somethings came up and I couldnt play.

Catch yall around

Message 42 of 208 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9630 posts

Nov 14, 2012

Speedy24xmax wrote:

Whoa I didnt know you can do that.... Anyway yeah Ill add you up I will be on today.

Hey PhillyBlunz I added you yesterday but somethings came up and I couldnt play.

Catch yall around

You are added.

Clan Name is "Must be Broken"

Clan Tag is "MBB"

Clan will be for anyone who wants to join, but is for the benefit of newer/lower leveled players.

Though any higher ranked players to join better be willing to give up some KDR letting newbies kill them for training purposes.

I will update the OP with this info.

Hawkfan267 wrote:
Seriously, there's just certain things that we must accept about the PS4. In time, it may get better, who knows.

dulun18 wrote:
**honestly if you still have your PS3.. and lot of games to go through.. there's no reason to jump onto the PS4 bandwagon just yet...
Message 43 of 208 (168 Views)
PlayStation MVP
50105 posts

Nov 14, 2012

Phillyblunz wrote:

Speedy24xmax wrote:

Catch yall around

You are added.

Clan Name is "Must be Broken"

Clan Tag is "MBB"

Clan will be for anyone who wants to join, but is for the benefit of newer/lower leveled players.

Though any higher ranked players to join better be willing to give up some KDR letting newbies kill them for training purposes.

I will update the OP with this info.

I may use my alt, plymco_server, in the near future and join you if you would like. 

Message 44 of 208 (162 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
9630 posts

Nov 14, 2012

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

I may use my alt, plymco_server, in the near future and join you if you would like. 

All are welcome.  Even Alts.

Even if you dont join it would be cool to have planned sessions where we ask a guest to come in and show us a trick or tactic or just fly outnumbered against the whole team, etc.

Right now we need recruits, although it would be easier to make tactics one player at a time, then they can help fill in the next guy...

Speedy , on tonight will you be?

Its Wednesday so I believe we have a community night, if you want we can start early and mess around a bit with different weapons/vehicles/etc.

Hawkfan267 wrote:
Seriously, there's just certain things that we must accept about the PS4. In time, it may get better, who knows.

dulun18 wrote:
**honestly if you still have your PS3.. and lot of games to go through.. there's no reason to jump onto the PS4 bandwagon just yet...
Message 45 of 208 (155 Views)
PlayStation MVP
50105 posts

Nov 15, 2012
You know Philly its ok with me if you want to recruit some of the newer people who wander into the community game nights, it might help bring them off the game and to the forums as well.

Message 46 of 208 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9630 posts

Nov 15, 2012

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:
You know Philly its ok with me if you want to recruit some of the newer people who wander into the community game nights, it might help bring them off the game and to the forums as well.

Not a bad idea, I was having such a good time last night I didnt even think about it.

One of the best community nights yet.  I assumed it was unranked so just messed around all night, good times.

We really need to do this twice a week.

Cheer.

Hawkfan267 wrote:

dulun18 wrote:
Message 47 of 208 (140 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
50105 posts

Nov 15, 2012

Phillyblunz wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

Not a bad idea, I was having such a good time last night I didnt even think about it.

One of the best community nights yet.  I assumed it was unranked so just messed around all night, good times.

Cheer.

I have been naming my servers PSForums lately.  Those were ranked last night :smileysurprised:    But yeah it was a good time.  I wish the URL for this forum wasn't so long, I really wanted to make it the welcome message for the game.

Oh and I pimped out this thread to a potential new starhawker in the thread asking if they should by it :smileytongue:

Message 48 of 208 (137 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
9630 posts

Nov 15, 2012

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

Phillyblunz wrote:

Cheer.

I have been naming my servers PSForums lately.  Those were ranked last night :smileysurprised:    But yeah it was a good time.  I wish the URL for this forum wasn't so long, I really wanted to make it the welcome message for the game.

Oh and I pimped out this thread to a potential new starhawker in the thread asking if they should by it :smileytongue:

It was ranked!!!!!  My precious KDR!!!!!!!  LOL JK   I dont give a **bleep**.

Yeah send anyone you want my way and hopefully this thing can take off already.

I think I will make a few youtube tutorials, maybe this weekend, just to get the basic stuff out of the way like snap aim, proper mine placement, how to counter snap aim, where to build turrets, etc.

Hawkfan267 wrote:

dulun18 wrote:
Message 49 of 208 (134 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Nov 17, 2012
I've been playing for a few weeks but I don't play often enough to get the hang of it. You can add me. I'll probably make the collective KDR even worse. I suuuuuuck.
Message 50 of 208 (155 Views)