Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
3953 posts

Re: Who Are You?

May 20, 2012

Closest one to me is in Scranton, Jebus Christ... And a waiver eh? I didn't have to sign one to be an idiot and eat 6 ghost nagas...

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something sometime in your life." -Winston Churchill

Please use plain text.
Message 70 of 217 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8839 posts

May 20, 2012

I've broken two. Well fractures really.

One time in the fourth quarter of the neighborhood tag tournament I was up against this guy. Big Daniel, they called him. With 30 seconds left on the clock, I dashed towards him, thrusting my hand forward. The scallywag put out his dastardly hand, and I jammed my finger on it. Then it got fractured.

That story is based on a true story.

Other one was more recently where I fell over six feet from the top of a ramp onto my shoulder. Fractured the ball of my humerus.

It was in no way humorous.

photo ButteredSconesSig-1.jpg
Want to play League of Legends? Sign up here: https://signup.leagueoflegends.com/en/signup/index?ref=51b9087ba6e0c793407146
Please use plain text.
Message 71 of 217 (74 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7294 posts

May 20, 2012

ButteredScones wrote:

I've broken two. Well fractures really.

One time in the fourth quarter of the neighborhood tag tournament I was up against this guy. Big Daniel, they called him. With 30 seconds left on the clock, I dashed towards him, thrusting my hand forward. The scallywag put out his dastardly hand, and I jammed my finger on it. Then it got fractured.

That story is based on a true story.

Other one was more recently where I fell over six feet from the top of a ramp onto my shoulder. Fractured the ball of my humerus.

It was in no way humerus.

I've gotten close to hurting myself badly, but I have very fast reflexes and can read people very well; I guess that's what has saved me from bone fractures and severe injuries When I was little, though, I did get run over by a go-kart without too many injuries

soco signature

bhd clan site
mvp terms
forum rules
Please use plain text.
Message 72 of 217 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3953 posts

May 20, 2012

Odd, the only bone I broke was my ankle when I was still active with Parkour... I didn't even know I broke it until I realized it still hurt 2 months after the sprain I thought it was... Now my ankles look different from each other since I was an idiot, hell yeah.

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something sometime in your life." -Winston Churchill

Please use plain text.
Message 73 of 217 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8839 posts

May 20, 2012

S0UTHERN_C0MF0RT wrote:

I've gotten close to hurting myself badly, but I have very fast reflexes and can read people very well; I guess that's what has saved me from bone fractures and severe injuries When I was little, though, I did get run over by a go-kart without too many injuries

The cartoony mental image I have of this is hilarious.

And yeah, I'm a ninja so I know all about that reflex stuff. I eat it for breakfast I know so much about it and that totally makes sense. I totally ate shit and died when I fractured my arm though. Then I drove a friend home with it.

Want to play League of Legends? Sign up here: https://signup.leagueoflegends.com/en/signup/index?ref=51b9087ba6e0c793407146
Please use plain text.
Message 74 of 217 (74 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7294 posts

May 20, 2012

ButteredScones wrote:

S0UTHERN_C0MF0RT wrote:

The cartoony mental image I have of this is hilarious.

And yeah, I'm a ninja so I know all about that reflex stuff. I eat it for breakfast I know so much about it and that totally makes sense. I totally ate **** and died when I fractured my arm though. Then I drove a friend home with it.

We should make a ninja group! If you're a ninja, you should have the ability to be completely silent and sneak up on people

By the way, aren't you ambidextrous, too? O_O

soco signature

bhd clan site
mvp terms
forum rules
Please use plain text.
Message 75 of 217 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
533 posts

May 20, 2012

lol its a hilarious waiver

Please use plain text.
Message 76 of 217 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3953 posts

May 20, 2012

Only 500,000 in a sauce? That's baby talk... Cripes, I use 2m+ sauces daily!

Please use plain text.
Message 77 of 217 (74 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7294 posts

May 20, 2012

LOL, that's hilarious I can't handle very spicy stuff, but I can eat anything sour

soco signature

bhd clan site
mvp terms
forum rules
Please use plain text.
Message 78 of 217 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8839 posts

May 20, 2012

S0UTHERN_C0MF0RT wrote:

We should make a ninja group! If you're a ninja, you should have the ability to be completely silent and sneak up on people

By the way, aren't you ambidextrous, too? O_O

O_o You have an impressive memory. No one is born with true ambidexterity, as with things like writing you simply have to learn with your weaker hand like you did with your dominant hand; you can't just do it.

My left hand is used for detailed actions like writing and my right hand is for actions. I play most sports right handed, I throw a frisbee right handed, etc. I hate sports with rackets because I always switch hands.

So what I'm saying there is, I'm awesome.

/sarcasm.

But yes we should. One time I snuck up on a friend who was half way up a staircase. I ran up to the staircase, jumped up 6 stairs right behind him, and whispered his name in his ear and he pooed his pants because he didn't know I was there.

Please use plain text.
Message 79 of 217 (74 Views)
0 Likes