Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 23 2012
By: RaisinHell Hekseville Citizen 311 posts
Accepted Solution

Where Are My Beta Gifts LBI?

11 replies 105 views Edited May 23, 2012

I followed all instructions, filled the form out...I don't know how many times since you guys posted it but I'll say at least 20 times, then you gave us a number to call if that didn't work, so I went ahead and called Sony. I told them I played Warhawk and the Starhawk beta and I would like my gifts please. The guy seemed very helpful and said I would receive my codes in 1 to 2 business days.  Well that was last Friday and this is Tuesday May 22 at 11 pm and still havent received anything. Would really like some help with this please and my gifts please....I played the public beta (Uncharted 3 code), PSN ID: RaisinHell and my email is evileye@cableone.net, Region: SCEA....please I love this game and would love to have my Hand Of The Founder and Warhawk Skins please, Thank you.....

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 12 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
42 posts

Re: Where Are My Beta Gifts LBI?

May 23, 2012

I have a similar problem my friend. The sad part is that I think we may be barking up the wrong tree here in the forums. I'm not sure we're reaching anyone with that kind of executive decision.

I've been trying for two weeks now, almost everyday emailing, tweeting, forum posting, and Facebook posting that LBI sent me a code for the hand of the founder and the Warhawk skins but the both the codes given to me were for the hand of the founder so I have a useless extra hand of the founder code and no Warhawk skins. Bummer bummer bummer

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 12 (105 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
31 posts

May 23, 2012

I had called Sony and spoke with a rep. They gave me a code over the phone, but the code was for the hand and not the skin. I should have verified it with him still on the phone.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 12 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2805 posts

May 23, 2012

RaisinHell wrote:

I followed all instructions, filled the form out...I don't know how many times since you guys posted it but I'll say at least 20 times, then you gave us a number to call if that didn't work, so I went ahead and called Sony. I told them I played Warhawk and the Starhawk beta and I would like my gifts please. The guy seemed very helpful and said I would receive my codes in 1 to 2 business days.  Well that was last Friday and this is Tuesday May 22 at 11 pm and still havent received anything. Would really like some help with this please and my gifts please....I played the public beta (Uncharted 3 code), PSN ID: RaisinHell and my email is evileye@cableone.net, Region: SCEA....please I love this game and would love to have my Hand Of The Founder and Warhawk Skins please, Thank you.....

number to call? i simply used the website link he had in his blog post about missing gifts. took a day or two but i got the codes for the hand and the skins. as it turns out the code i put in for the hand also got me the skins or vise versa but either way i still have a code left

i guess i forgot to care
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 12 (105 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1768 posts

May 23, 2012
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 12 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
311 posts

May 23, 2012

Hey derek1230066, yea i filled out the form just like everyone else and i keep filling out and still get nothing, but hey if you have an extra I would be very thankful to you if you would like to email me it or private message it to me...Thanks in advance if you wish to do so.  My email is in my original post above

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 12 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2805 posts

May 23, 2012

RaisinHell wrote:

Hey derek1230066, yea i filled out the form just like everyone else and i keep filling out and still get nothing, but hey if you have an extra I would be very thankful to you if you would like to email me it or private message it to me...Thanks in advance if you wish to do so.  My email is in my original post above

i sent in mine like a day after the blog post was up so i probably was pretty close to the front of the line, also if you keep resubmitting your letter to them then it may keep pushing you to the back of the line. so do another one and give it a couple of days before sending another, also ask hawkstarjay about it. i sent him a message asking him a question about it and he actually answered.

p.s. sorry man if it give it out it will be to a friend

i guess i forgot to care
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 12 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
311 posts

May 23, 2012

Thats cool man, I understand...no problem bro and thanks for the info ill keep checking and trying

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 12 (105 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

May 23, 2012

Here in holland i found the warhawk skins in the ps store, the hand of the founder was also availeble in the store.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 12 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
78 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 3, 2012

I am also having a bit of trouble with this, i played a bit in the warhawk private beta (though college and other games had my attetion mostly) and all the official posts about this state 'ANYONE WHO PLAYED THE BETA' would recive it, not 'ANYONE WHO PLAYED ALL BETAS', abd I've filled out the form back in late august/early september (i forgert :smileyvery-happy: ) AND by deffinition of the beta i was in, i should of gotten the skins too. I just recently found a number to try abd call, abd uf that dont help, what will? (fearing it may be to late)

((OK... I JUST got a code that WAS supposed to get me this stuff, however I TRYED typing it in, and guess what?! ITS INVAILD So to all those still seeking this,DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME.... UNLESS LBI comes up with another solution for those who STILL havn't got it.)

Spitting in the Wind and Arguing with the Sun, life can't get any better.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 12 (96 Views)
0 Likes