Sackboy
484 posts

Re: Whats the funnest way to kill someone?

Feb 6, 2013

When i hit a starhawk in flight mode with my pod i just had launched out of a pod cannon.    I think pilgrim was there that night.  I was laughing so hard.   It was all luck too i was just aiming to the enemys base and was flying accross the map when this hawk flew right into my pod while it was in mid air.        I wish i could have seen the look on that guys face  hes probably completely dumbfounded.

This happened during a live stream  i can't find the video from urgent fury.  Although i don't think the video showed the actual kill   but you could hear me laughing like a little kid so hard cause i couldn't believe what had just transpired.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 53 (177 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1282 posts

Feb 6, 2013

Trying to no-scope a foot soldier in front of me and hitting a tank all the way across the map. I died just afterwards.

Sweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet Kitty

Emmett kitty is hungry.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 53 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1202 posts

Feb 6, 2013
My most epic kill was shooting a homing missile and it actually hit somebody!!! Can you freeging believe that sheiaought??
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 53 (162 Views)
Lombax Warrior
93 posts

Feb 6, 2013

STEALTH STOMP.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 53 (150 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
7441 posts

Feb 6, 2013
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 53 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7272 posts

Feb 6, 2013
If this is merge attemp, I OBJECT TO THIS MERRAIGE!

I can never spell that word correctly.
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 53 (138 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
7441 posts

Feb 6, 2013

No no no merge attempt.  Just reminded me of those threads and I wanted to share.

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 53 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7272 posts

Feb 6, 2013
Oh ok.....i hate merges. It makes me have re-go through something i read.
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 53 (132 Views)
PlayStation MVP
46788 posts

Feb 6, 2013

TX11 wrote:

When i hit a starhawk in flight mode with my pod i just had launched out of a pod cannon.    I think pilgrim was there that night.  I was laughing so hard.   It was all luck too i was just aiming to the enemys base and was flying accross the map when this hawk flew right into my pod while it was in mid air.        I wish i could have seen the look on that guys face  hes probably completely dumbfounded.

This happened during a live stream  i can't find the video from urgent fury.  Although i don't think the video showed the actual kill   but you could hear me laughing like a little kid so hard cause i couldn't believe what had just transpired.

I was there

I have to say that kill I got on you monday night was pretty funny.  I was flying my torpedo into your base and got a hawk on jetpack kill as I flew into you while releasing the torpedo :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 53 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7441 posts

Feb 6, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

TX11 wrote:

I was there

I have to say that kill I got on you monday night was pretty funny.  I was flying my torpedo into your base and got a hawk on jetpack kill as I flew into you while releasing the torpedo :smileytongue:

That was me. I want my credit for dying in such a manner.

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 53 (119 Views)
0 Likes