Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
4232 posts

Re: What's shakin?

Nov 8, 2012

AmnesiaHazeMMXI wrote:
Wow quickly we need a intelligence test for order vs plympco.

First one to solve the inequality wins:

x -1 > 4 =?

That one is too easy..  try a calculus or physics question

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 42 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Nov 8, 2012

How is attacking someone's intelligence level not instigating a flame war?  I don't get it. My IQ hovers around 68 so Im sure Im missing something.

It's also awesome that you openly admitted to being a gossiper behind peoples backs. That gains a whole ton of trust from other people.  Respect too.

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 42 (93 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
802 posts

Nov 8, 2012
Lol I kept it easy for obvious reasons? Obviously :smileywink:
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 42 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4232 posts

Nov 8, 2012

GOW71 wrote:

How is attacking someone's intelligence level not instigating a flame war?  I don't get it. My IQ hovers around 68 so Im sure Im missing something.

It's also awesome that you openly admitted to being a gossiper behind peoples backs. That gains a whole ton of trust from other people.  Respect too.

Yup, you're missing something. 

Having a discussion about somebody with an official is not considered gossiping.  I believe the official calls it WORK while I would call it public relations.  Calling people into accountability for their behaviour is perfectly natural, especially when their actions target and ban members of this Forum for simply having a difference of opinion.   

I'm not working on building trust.  I'm trustworthy.  I don't need your respect either.  I'm respected.  You'll either come to appreciate my candidness or you won't, either way I am who I am. 

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 42 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Nov 8, 2012
Sounds like semantics... i'd ask how you poop at night, but i get how you do it. its too bad some of us can't be diplomatic about a **bleep** ty situation.

this is me helping
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 42 (72 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
47942 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 8, 2012

orderofelim wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:
But you just posted in my platinum thread an hour or so ago so why would I think you were avoiding me on the forum?    

As far as the rest you are too funny dude, completely wrong but very funny.    keep on keeping on, maybe one day you can have the chance to help me get better in-game.

It was an accident.  I didn't realize you cornered the SH PLATINUM THREAD market.  Also, returning back to you being dense, everything I've written is correct.  Don't forget I have friends that are MODs too.  You are a juicy conversation, to say the least. 

also, there is no helping your game.  you'd have to have a capacity for learning and I'm pretty sure your IQ hovers around 75.  Look, I'm not trying to get into a flame war with you.  Just go away.  I came to say hello to my peoples, NOT YOU.  Bugger off.

You misunderstand.  I didn't think I had the market cornered on anything.  You stated you try to avoid me, since you had posted in my thread an hour before stating this I was left with the impression that you meant in-game and not on the forum for if you had meant on the forum I wouldn't have expected to see you post in a thread I made.  

That was what I was saying, not how you portrayed it above. 

As far as coming in to say hi to your "peoples" that is cool.  However, remember this is a public forum and everyone is allowed to comment as long as they aren't violating the TOS.  If you want to ignore me that is your personal choice and is fine with me.  If you don't want to ignore me and want to actually be amiable thats fine with me too.  The choice is yours.

EDIT: Forgot to add in that the offer to join the community and game with us on wednesdays still stands regardless of your choice above. 

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 42 (70 Views)
Fender Bender
4232 posts

Nov 8, 2012

Seriously dude.  **bleep** off.  You're a huge part of why this game failed.  You and every other noob that failed to listen to logic and reason.  You argued with me profusely during the Beta, preventing good ideas from being heard and generally derailing threads just by showing up.  You spent your time whining about BSK when we were the ones giving actual intelligent input while you were experiencing a diarrea of the fingers, more worried about your post count than the actual content of your posts.  And look at you now, Starhawk is all washed up (thanks btw) and its community is failing.  I washed my hands of it 5 months ago thanks to players like YOU.  Maybe if you got out of the house a bit more instead of sitting at home pushing Refresh every 3 minutes you'd actually accomplish something worthwhile instead of being a part of the problem.  PSU needs to drop you like Sony dropped LBI. 

No wonder half the WH community bailed on this Forum with RATS like you running around.  Do I need to explain to you any further how much I DON'T LIKE YOU? 

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 42 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2066 posts

Nov 8, 2012

Kittens and cats are ugly.

I thought I'd put that out there.

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 42 (50 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
802 posts

Nov 8, 2012
I like wolves.

Grey Wolf > grizzly bear.
Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 42 (48 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
47942 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 8, 2012

orderofelim wrote:

Seriously dude.  **bleep** off.  You're a huge part of why this game failed.  You and every other noob that failed to listen to logic and reason.  You argued with me profusely during the Beta, preventing good ideas from being heard and generally derailing threads just by showing up.  You spent your time whining about BSK when we were the ones giving actual intelligent input while you were experiencing a diarrea of the fingers, more worried about your post count than the actual content of your posts.  And look at you now, Starhawk is all washed up (thanks btw) and its community is failing.  I washed my hands of it 5 months ago thanks to players like YOU.  Maybe if you got out of the house a bit more instead of sitting at home pushing Refresh every 3 minutes you'd actually accomplish something worthwhile instead of being a part of the problem.  PSU needs to drop you like Sony dropped LBI. 

No wonder half the WH community bailed on this Forum with RATS like you running around.  Do I need to explain to you any further how much I DON'T LIKE YOU? 

Respectfully some of your ideas were bad ideas in my opinion so I debated the other side of the argument on those ideas.  Some of your ideas were good and I jumped on board and supported those.  LBI read what everyone, not just you and me, had to say and made their decisions based on their own personal opinions of what they wanted in the game.  For you to blame me or me to blame you is asinine as neither of us developed the game.

Like I said eariler you are just completely wrong in your assumptions in regards to me.   I hope you can learn to get past lashing out at people who don't share your opinion.  You appear to take personal issue with someone who doesn't share your opinion.  Instead of debating your difference of opinion you have lashed out with negative personal comments about whomever disagrees.  Look at the manner in which you have posted toward me today in comparison to the manner in which I have responded to you for the evidence of this.  

Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 42 (46 Views)