Jun 11 2012
By: EvilChamp Hekseville Citizen 254 posts

Thing that never get old in SH

13 replies 36 views Edited Jun 11, 2012

No matter how many times I see these things happen, they are still a pleasure to watch. Here is my list of things that never get old in Starhawk.

1) Entering a Hawk and taking off. This just looks so awesome and the speed of take off + the music makes it fun every time.

2) Pancaking an enemy or, better yet, a tank via drop pod. I must admit, though, that I often try doing this and fail when the same tank / person kills me and I'm left exposed, hiding in my pod and waiting for the timer to hit zero. (I usually die after it hits zero)

3) Seeing someone build a tank depot prior to you destroying it with the bruiser skill. The bruiser skill is fun for lolz.

4) You're trying to capture a zone and you think you're dead, but somehow, after throwing several grenades, you're still alive! You go on to take the lvl 3 zone and destroy all of your enemies buildings! muahaha!

And ...

5) Listening to someone have a base rape fit while your team is getting base raped. I'm  talking about someone who is 34 and acting like he's 11. It gets even better when someonet tries arguing with them. Only funny in small doses.

Add to the list! What never gets old for you in SH?

"Best fun you'll ever have for $8. Next!" - What my drill sergeant said after I threw my first grenade.
Message 1 of 14 (36 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1062 posts

Re: Thing that never get old in SH

Jun 11, 2012

1.killing a tank with bruiser

yeah thats all ive got for now....

Message 2 of 14 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
627 posts

Jun 11, 2012

I always enjoying killing a tank with a mine-filled sidewinder.

0 Likes
Wastelander
593 posts

Jun 11, 2012

1) Stomping people

2)Making suicidal proxy mines users look like idiots by using Low Profile.

3)Owning people inside structures with Hacker.

4)Putting proxy mines at the top of a sniper tower, they climb that long ladder only to blow up lol

5)Shredding tanks with the rail gun.

Photobucket
Message 4 of 14 (36 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1062 posts

Jun 11, 2012

oh yeah i just remembered

2.stomping tanksu

3.jumping on top of a hawk with the sidewinder(i didnt do this)

4.getting a double tankcake FTW!

5.and to those who experience the no team glitch in ctf try to take both flags...if in zones cappture a zone and see what happens.

Message 5 of 14 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
254 posts

Jun 11, 2012

Stabbing someone in the face who is trying to destroy your bunker with his knife!

muahahaha! Take that Bruiser perk! lol

"Best fun you'll ever have for $8. Next!" - What my drill sergeant said after I threw my first grenade.
Message 6 of 14 (36 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1023 posts

Jun 11, 2012

See a tank that's hiding under a bubble shield, taking shots at our spawn. (on Hollow)  Cloak, fly behind him, and stomp-push him over the edge, so he can enjoy the view and take a minute to reconsider his cheap tactics.

Message 7 of 14 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1765 posts

Jun 11, 2012

Bum rushing the enemy base and getting killed... then seeing:

Mule-tool (mine) random player

Then seeing:

Then seeing:

Photobucket
Message 8 of 14 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
69 posts

Jun 11, 2012

A better "pilot" than myself, gets flak happy and tries to continually stalk me. I get air mined up and wait for him and his flak hard on to get behind me. He starts shooting away, but right before I blow, I 360, upside down, stunt pilot on him, while dropping a batch of air mines.

So yeah, you got me flak boy... but in about 3 seconds... HOLLA!!

Message 9 of 14 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
379 posts

Jun 12, 2012

There's still nothing better than getting fly swatters. And not the easy ones where a noob pilot is flying in a straight line right at you, but when they're randomly flying around at a relatively distant part of the map one second and dead the next. It was even better in Warhawk with the arched cannon rounds, but it still feels pretty sweet since you still do need to have good timing and aiming for that.

Oh, and now that I randomly remember, this happened to me once months ago (I think still in the beta) and I'm sure he thought it was awesome, but once I was shooting down a hawk that was about to dive bomb me with clusters and my rocket killed him before he was able to fire upon me. However, after he died, his hawk's death trajectory just happened to be right where I was (due to the straight down dive bomb), and his wreckage killed me. I was not happy about that lol.

Message 10 of 14 (36 Views)
0 Likes