Feb 16 2013
By: stabbybizzle I Only Post Everything 880 posts

Starhawk would have been amazing....... if it was on PC.

17 replies 249 views Edited Feb 16, 2013

I have so many PC gaming friends that say that the game looks amazing, and they would  buy it in a heartbeat if it was on PC. The whole 'tactical gaming' thing is a lot more popular on that platform and the games are so much more available with things like steam. This would have been an award winning PC game and I stick to my guns and say that the majority of the console market just don't like using their brains. 

imagine the Korean Starcraft guys on starhawk. There would be some epic tactical battles... 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 18 (249 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6405 posts

Re: Starhawk would have been amazing....... if it was on PC.

Feb 17, 2013
It should have been on Pc and ps3. Xbox doesn't deserve it.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 18 (233 Views)
Survivor
2066 posts

Feb 17, 2013

stabbybizzle wrote:

I have so many PC gaming friends that say that the game looks amazing, and they would  buy it in a heartbeat if it was on PC. The whole 'tactical gaming' thing is a lot more popular on that platform and the games are so much more available with things like steam. This would have been an award winning PC game and I stick to my guns and say that the majority of the console market just don't like using their brains. 

imagine the Korean Starcraft guys on starhawk. There would be some epic tactical battles... 

Yea, I would've loved to see the game get released to PC just to see what they'd do with it.

Multiplayer focused games are always more succesful on PC anyway. Thats what I think LBI and Sony should do, although its too late now.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 18 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
603 posts

Feb 17, 2013

stabbybizzle wrote:

you said Starhawk would have been amazing? It's amazing just unfortunate circumstances. I agree but it would still need to be on PS3. True at the bolded text. :smileyhappy:

Free month of gamefly! - http://gamefly.tellapal.com/a/clk/1zh1fl

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 18 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
365 posts

Feb 17, 2013
Xmb for pc
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 18 (201 Views)
I Only Post Everything
997 posts

Feb 17, 2013
if they really want it they do what everyone do and thes pick a ps3
 photo f797777c-46dc-4bc6-aa23-257ca99d60c6_zps6040a0e4.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 18 (198 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
880 posts

Feb 17, 2013

Galibis wrote:
if they really want it they do what everyone do and thes pick a ps3

I'm not saying they want it THAT much lol.. very few people will buy a console for the sake of one game. Especially the hardcore PC gamers who believe that consoles are the devil's work. I did it though with the wii and smash bros xD I'm just saying if it was on PC it would have a much bigger following. Although the flight would have the be reworked as WASD is not a sufficient replacement for the left analogue stick. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 18 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
365 posts

Feb 17, 2013
Super smash is alot better den ps all stars
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 18 (159 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6405 posts

Feb 17, 2013
Thats what everyone is saying...
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 18 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1220 posts

Feb 17, 2013
Meh, I have no comment on all stars (havn't played it yet) but super smash wasn't really my thing.

With nothing to hide behind there was little tactical strategy, and it just came down to who hit who faster.
--------------( Semi-official Starhawk Suggestion Central (Updated 09-05-12)-----------------

----------------------------------------------------Built to Destroy----------------------------------------------------

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 18 (130 Views)
0 Likes