Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 08 2012
By: PhantomReaver Hekseville Citizen 397 posts

Starhawk pre-order, No PS plus voucher or 10 dollar headset coupon.

11 replies 219 views Edited May 8, 2012

Hi, on the playstation blog it said the limited edition preorder from gamestop would come with both a $10 coupon for a ps3 bluetooth headset, and a free one month voucher for playstation plus.

I picked up my gamestop preoder today and It came with all the dlc it was supposed to, but niether of these 2 vouchers are anywhere in the case, the headset I don't really care about but really would like the free month of plus.

Has anyopne else preordered and not recieved these?

Message 1 of 12 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
77 posts

Re: Starhawk pre-order, No PS plus voucher or 10 dollar headset coupon.

May 8, 2012

Same here. I posted about this in another thread, and as I said there for now it's best to be patient. I sure someone here will find the answer soon.

Message 2 of 12 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
106 posts

May 8, 2012

Yeah same here I didn't get my PS+ voucher or my $10 coupon.  Also I was in the beta and played Warhawk and I don't see the extras we are supposed to have in the customization screen.

Message 3 of 12 (219 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
49576 posts

May 8, 2012

PhantomReaver wrote:

Hi, on the playstation blog it said the limited edition preorder from gamestop would come with both a $10 coupon for a ps3 bluetooth headset, and a free one month voucher for playstation plus.

I picked up my gamestop preoder today and It came with all the dlc it was supposed to, but niether of these 2 vouchers are anywhere in the case, the headset I don't really care about but really would like the free month of plus.

Has anyopne else preordered and not recieved these?

I've heard this from several people now about no PS+.

Message 4 of 12 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
397 posts

May 8, 2012

I havent got it all patched yet so I don't know about the warhawk and beta bonuses, and yes I own warhawk and played the beta for months, but anyway I can't comment anything on that yet till my game is patched but still have found nothing pertaining to the coupon or plus voucher, hopefully we will hear whats going on with that soon.

Message 5 of 12 (219 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

May 8, 2012

Same here phantom. I didn't receive the voucher, nor the $10 off headset discount as it was advertised for...

Message 6 of 12 (219 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

May 8, 2012

Same here, i just posted a question about this.i wonder how many others are witnessing the same results

Message 7 of 12 (219 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

May 8, 2012

i think gamestop stole all the ps plus codes and is re-selling them for 17.99

Message 8 of 12 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
197 posts

May 8, 2012

They'll probably e-mail it to you, if not i doubt you'll be getting it(one of the big reasons i don't preorder from gamestop,stupid ify transactions)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 9 of 12 (219 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
49576 posts

May 8, 2012

I've made sure to make sony aware of this for everyone.  I am NOT a sony employee so this is NOT official.  I just reported the thread for them to review what is happening, it will probably take a bit of time and phonecalls for them to figure it out but I'm sure sony will rectify this issue people are having.

Message 10 of 12 (219 Views)
0 Likes