Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Gaming Beast
1765 posts

Re: Game is dying a violent and hysterical death.

Aug 16, 2012
This thread has too many pages. I will stop reading now.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 71 of 78 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
281 posts

Re: Starhawk is dying calmly and complacently, similar to freezing to death on a mountain in the win

Aug 17, 2012
If Warhawk is so dead why can I always find a match to join with players, even at 1-3 AM PST?
Please use plain text.
Message 72 of 78 (217 Views)
Lombax Warrior
209 posts

Re: Starhawk is dying calmly and complacently, similar to freezing to death on a mountain in the win

Aug 17, 2012

mknwltn wrote:
If Warhawk is so dead why can I always find a match to join with players, even at 1-3 AM PST?

People who aren't happy with a product will make claims that can't be substantiated to support how they view the situation, even though they are viewing things through a biased lens.

Sure the sales numbers aren't there, but the community that's PLAYING STARHAWK is solid, it is here too for the most part, regardless of the sporadic griefers.

MAAN [Married And Always Nagged] Clan is recruiting, period. Also I NEED friends for Ghost Recon Coop/Guerilla/MP for trophies, will help you with trophies in return! Send me a friend invite with "Ghost Recon" in it.
Please use plain text.
Message 73 of 78 (173 Views)
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Aug 17, 2012

the fact that this game did not have a ground troop death match was astonishing to me. All the spaming of the turrets. this game never had a chance. i was a huge fan until i played the release version and there were modes like "classic beta" etc... I knew it was broke then. Dang. I done got back on halo, thats a fun one. at least it has blood... 

Please use plain text.
Message 74 of 78 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
209 posts

Aug 17, 2012

The absence of a ground troop only DM is astonishing, you would think that would be a no-brainer.  Turrets aren't an issue after you unlock turret jammer, but if I didn't use that non-stop I would agree with you 100%.

I thought I read that troop DM was coming...  Is this true or just wishful thinking?

MAAN [Married And Always Nagged] Clan is recruiting, period. Also I NEED friends for Ghost Recon Coop/Guerilla/MP for trophies, will help you with trophies in return! Send me a friend invite with "Ghost Recon" in it.
Please use plain text.
Message 75 of 78 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1991 posts

Aug 17, 2012

Silentprocess wrote:

The absence of a ground troop only DM is astonishing, you would think that would be a no-brainer.  Turrets aren't an issue after you unlock turret jammer, but if I didn't use that non-stop I would agree with you 100%.

I thought I read that troop DM was coming...  Is this true or just wishful thinking?

I think they said it is coming in 1.04 with the small maps they are working on.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 76 of 78 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1365 posts

Aug 17, 2012
If SpaceNun dislikes Warhawk and Starhawk so much why is he hanging out in their forums so much. I ignore things I don't like, I don't sit around and hassle those who do.

And did he ever even buy the game?
 photo EZRASIG_zpsf85694e2.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 77 of 78 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4677 posts

Aug 17, 2012

No he's waiting for me to get fed up with the "improvements" and mail him my disc :smileytongue:

What he doesn't know is my anger management techniques may result  in him getting the disc in 2 shipments.  :smileylol:

Please use plain text.
Message 78 of 78 (107 Views)