Lombax Warrior
150 posts

Re: Starhawk World Domination Tournament

Jan 25, 2013
I've been hesitating to write this letter because I've been afraid that,if I did, RandmJOSH would do everything in his power to make me fall into the trap of thinking that diabolism and simplism are identical concepts. But after reading about RandmJOSH's inaniloquent apologues,I could hesitate no longer. Let me make clear what is foremost on my mind and what the focus of this letter will be: RandmJOSH's diegeses are based on a denial of reality, on the substitution of a deliberately falsified picture of the world in place of reality. And this dishonesty,this refusal to admit the truth,will have some very serious consequences for all of us in the blink of an eye. Curiously,he has been trying to convince us that his foes are aligned with very dark and malevolent fourth-dimensional aliens known as Draconians. This pathetic attempt to glorify the things that everyone else execrates deserves no comment other than to say that one of the bewildering paradoxes of our time is the extent to which RandmJOSH is willing to create catchy,new terms for boring,old issues,especially given that he himself would be affected by such actions.

RandmJOSH says that the purpose of life is self-gratification. If that's the limit of RandmJOSH's perception,acumen,and intelligence,then God help him. While this country still has far to go before people are truly judged on the content of their character,he once said that I'm some sort of cully who can be duped into believing that we ought to worship dour delinquents as folk heroes. His satellites and others capable of little more than rote psittacism are now saying that too. In contrast,I,for one,say that every time RandmJOSH spouts some nonsense about how granting him complete control over our lives is as important as breathing air,the effect is that his cat's-paws become even more loyal to him. Sociologists call the phenomenon of increased devotion to an indelicate theory,at the very hour of its destruction by external evidence,"cognitive dissonance". I call it proof that RandmJOSH was a hubristic prat when I first encountered him. RandmJOSH is a hubristic prat now. And there is no more reason for believing that RandmJOSH will ever cease to be a hubristic prat than there is for supposing that he is God's representative on Earth.

You may wonder why the people RandmJOSH attacks deserve compassion, not insults,put-downs,or stereotypes. It's simply because you should check out some of the things RandmJOSH is saying about statism. The litany of inaccuracies,half-truths,made-up "facts",and downright falsehoods will shock you. And I won't even bother mentioning that RandmJOSH's epigrams epitomize our most nettlesome instincts. This issue is coming to the fore because RandmJOSH claims that he's inflexibly honest,thoroughly patriotic, and eminently solicitous to promote,in all proper ways,the public good. That claim illustrates a serious reasoning fallacy,one that is pandemic in his fairy tales. Then again,in a recent tell-all,a former member of RandmJOSH's lynch mob writes that "I seethe with anger whenever I think about RandmJOSH's foolhardy protests". Those are some pretty harsh words even when one considers that for the nonce,RandmJOSH is content to attack everyone else's beliefs. But sooner or later,he will trick academics into abandoning the principles of scientific inquiry.

I feel that writing this letter is like celestial navigation. Before directional instruments were invented,sailors navigated the seas by fixing their compass on the North Star. However,if RandmJOSH were to trick them into fixing their compass on the wrong star they'd soon be so off-course that they'd actually be willing to help him create a new cottage industry around his contemptuous form of interdenominationalism. Show me where it says he has the right to sentence more and more people to poverty,prison,and early death. Not to be rude or anything,but it is more than a purely historical question to ask, "How did his reign of terror start?" or even the more urgent question,"How might it end?". No,we must ask,"How can we break his hypnotic spell over the most invidious tricksters I've ever seen?" Unfortunately,I can't give a complete answer to that question in this limited space. But I can tell you that it is our responsibility to ourselves,to our posterity,to our ancestors,and to the God of Nature,which made us what we are,to shape a world of dignity and harmony,a world of justice,solidarity,liberty,and prosperity. That's the current situation,and if you have any doubt about the reality of it,then you haven't been paying close enough attention to what's been happening in the world.

I have always assumed that RandmJOSH excels in fickleness,inconstancy, absence of thought and logic,and incapacity to reason,but the fact of the matter is that RandmJOSH has occasionally been successful at developing a Pavlovian reflexin us,to make us afraid to condemn his hypocrisy. Upon such points his natural character always exhibits itself most determinedly as he further strives to stir up trouble. He who pays the piper calls the tune. With that in mind,I did a little research to find where he gets his money. It turns out that it comes primarily from pestilential doomsday prophets, delusional punks,and—you guessed it—beer-guzzling masters of deceit. This explains why RandmJOSH's true goal is to use mass organization as a system of integration and control. All the statements that his worshippers make to justify or downplay that goal are only apologetics; they do nothing to question RandmJOSH's authority.

Even acknowledging RandmJOSH's money-grubbing complaints is beneath my dignity. Still,this is all light opera amid the shrill insanity of his militant personal attacks. Now that I think about it,I must ask that RandmJOSH's hatchet men free people from the fetters of nativism's poisonous embrace. I know they'll never do that so here's an alternate proposal: They should,at the very least,back off and quit trying to canonize the worst kinds of dictatorial heresiarchs there are as nomological emblems of propriety.

In that respect,we can say that RandmJOSH secretly has been scheming to call evil good and good evil. This is exactly the sort of scandal that most people understand and appreciate. It's what opens people's eyes to the reality that in a vain effort to exculpate himself,RandmJOSH has been proclaiming to the world that he has done no wrong. Rather,it was his grunts who have been posing a threat to the survival of democracy. I suppose the next thing he'll have us believe is that the existence and perpetuation of allotheism is its own moral justification. Although "RandmJOSH disorder" has yet to appear in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders,I think it's safe to say that I used to think it would be possible to work out a compromise with RandmJOSH. Unfortunately,the terms that he insists upon are so completely unacceptable and so much in contradiction with earlier agreed-upon points that one can conclude only that we must respond to RandmJOSH's assertions if we are ever to put the kibosh on his expositions. Yes,this is a bold,audacious,even unprecedented undertaking. Yes,it lacks any realistic guarantee of success. However,it is an undertaking that we must really pursue because we should develop a rational-empirical base for dialogue about RandmJOSH's conjectures. (Goodness knows,our elected officials aren't going to.)

RandmJOSH has hatched all sorts of illogical plans. Remember his attempt to use "pressure tactics"—that's a euphemism for "torture"—to coerce ordinary people into scarring little children's self-image? No? That's because RandmJOSH is so good at concealing his unsympathetic activities. You may be picking up on something here in all of my responses to his neo-liberticidal teachings. All of my responses presume that I do not appreciate being labeled. No one does. Nevertheless,the television-addicted,drone inhabitants of his rotting empire of cameralism uniformly believe that he has the mandate of Heaven to cultivate an unhealthy sense of victimhood. Well,I have news for such shambolic nupsons: If RandmJOSH can't be reasoned out of his prejudices,he must be laughed out of them. If RandmJOSH can't be argued out of his selfishness,he must be shamed out of it.
testing
Message 211 of 265 (247 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4677 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 25, 2013

Fair warning guys the brain is like a muscle...if you haven't exercised it in some time and then overload it on day 1, you could slip into a coma.

:smileytongue:

Message 212 of 265 (236 Views)
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Jan 25, 2013
Word. I was done by page 21

this is me helping
Message 213 of 265 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4677 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 25, 2013

IRRES169 wrote:

Fair warning guys the brain is like a muscle...if you haven't exercised it in some time and then overload it on day 1, you could slip into a coma.

:smileytongue:

^^^

Was totally joking about this, I didn't mean for you to stop.  There is no medical evidence of reading leading to comas  :smileytongue:

Message 214 of 265 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Jan 25, 2013
I did.

I'm not reading that.

this is me helping
Message 215 of 265 (202 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

Jan 25, 2013

Poof be gone, your breath is too strong, I don't wanna be mean, but you need listerine, not a sip, not a swallow, but the whole friggin bottle

Message 216 of 265 (193 Views)
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Jan 25, 2013
Irres! You edited your post! Bad Irres! Now how will we know what you REAALY mean?

this is me helping
Message 217 of 265 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4677 posts

Jan 25, 2013

I edited to quote, becuase you posted inbetween and my "^^^"'s became meaningless.

Also I edit when I make typos...your forum rules don't apply to me.

Message 218 of 265 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Jan 25, 2013
It would've been a double zinger if you had said "i only edit to add things."

:smileytongue:"

this is me helping
Message 219 of 265 (178 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4677 posts

Jan 25, 2013

I would expect REPTARD to say something like that, and it would be hysterical, but he probably would be entirely serious.  :smileytongue:

Message 220 of 265 (174 Views)
0 Likes