Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Gaming Beast
2176 posts

Re: Starhawk World Domination Tournament

Jan 24, 2013

IRRES169 wrote:

Dude you do understand we won map 1 130something to 6 right??

And all the maps had Hawks.

But the next 3, we played 4v3 essentially because one of our players kept getting booted, at random...and strange lag issues that did not occur in map one.  Granted I had lag on map 1, but I am west coast so chalked that up to actual latency.

I have a 32Mbps rock solid connection, I don't make excuses, I don't try to win on minor technicalities like settings or turrets floating, and I did play through that bs shorthanded even though I knew it was bs.   Oh and I never see lag except to pilgrim's 32 man lagfest on the east coast.  And I'm not f'ing stupid.  But my time is worth more to me than to get gayed.   

Like I said I hope you win.  But this is anything but competitive. 

I would be mad also.

Dark-Wallpaper-Gothic-Background_zps160a06ac-1_zps1cd2b98f photo Dark-Wallpaper-Gothic-Background_zps160a06ac-1_zps1cd2b98f-1_zps1e55fc20.jpg
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wii bowling : dream 4 Arvada 2 GG Arvada

Wii tennis : dream 3 Stash 1 GG that last shot rite on the line.
Please use plain text.
Message 171 of 265 (331 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
93 posts

Jan 24, 2013

REPTAR HATE WHEN GAME  GET LAG

CANNOT DODGE.

Please use plain text.
Message 172 of 265 (301 Views)
Survivor
2066 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 24, 2013

Why are people defending a clan that is new to Starhawk?

Its not you're problem GS and Lee, stop being complete **bleep** to an unknown clan.

This matter obviously never concerned you to start with. Unless you have some sort of connection with this clan.

Edit: inappropriate comment removed

Please use plain text.
Message 173 of 265 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3756 posts

Jan 24, 2013

armyluke wrote:

Its not you're problem GS and Lee, stop being complete **bleep** to an unknown clan.

This matter obviously never concerned you to start with. Unless you have some sort of connection with this clan.

Sorry Army. You are late.

And you also have no idea what you are talking about.

Please use plain text.
Message 174 of 265 (231 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1703 posts

Jan 24, 2013

no ...... not late just lagging 

photo TGKSHBG2013_zpsa906bc94.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 175 of 265 (227 Views)
Survivor
2066 posts

Jan 24, 2013

gs94 wrote:

armyluke wrote:

So it is your problem?

I know SUGA accused PAIN of lagging the game and not paying any attention to the rules or the server setup.

You and Leemco hop in for some reason defending PAIN even though this matter obviously doesn't concern you. (Or me for that matter)

You bring DOZ into it for some reason which would be enough to make anyone suspicious.

Enthusiast comes in posting typical "Ur a scrub/noob/whiner" crap, also Enthusiast, its football by the way.

So, the best thing to do is to stop posting, stop defending PAIN which you have no connection with and let the person in charge of the tournament and SUGA sort this out amongst themselves.

Instead of having this turn into a big problem, where the Tournament owner will just get fed up of all this nonsense tell everyone that the Tournie is off and making all the players taking this tournie way too seriously, through using lagswitch to their advantage to win, cry to themselves as they find the next Tournie to increase the size of their already massive ego.

Please use plain text.
Message 176 of 265 (187 Views)
Fender Bender
3756 posts

Jan 24, 2013

armyluke wrote:

gs94 wrote:

armyluke wrote:

So it is your problem?

I know SUGA accused PAIN of lagging the game and not paying any attention to the rules or the server setup.

You and Leemco hop in for some reason defending PAIN even though this matter obviously doesn't concern you. (Or me for that matter)

You bring DOZ into it for some reason which would be enough to make anyone suspicious.

Enthusiast comes in posting typical "Ur a scrub/noob/whiner" crap, also Enthusiast, its football by the way.

So, the best thing to do is to stop posting, stop defending PAIN which you have no connection with and let the person in charge of the tournament and SUGA sort this out amongst themselves.

Instead of having this turn into a big problem, where the Tournament owner will just get fed up of all this nonsense tell everyone that the Tournie is off and making all the players taking this tournie way too seriously, through using lagswitch to their advantage to win, cry to themselves as they find the next Tournie to increase the size of their already massive ego.

Didn't read because you are usually confused. Not worth discussing.

Please use plain text.
Message 177 of 265 (179 Views)
Survivor
2066 posts

Jan 24, 2013

I understand, Reptar's input seems to be the most intelligent one here anyway.

Please use plain text.
Message 178 of 265 (176 Views)
Lombax Warrior
92 posts

Jan 25, 2013
Lol it's football over their it's soccer where I'm at soo yeaa beetch
Please use plain text.
Message 179 of 265 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
333 posts