Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Gaming Beast
1765 posts

Re: Your thoughts on the Mlg FAIL ...

Oct 4, 2012

I signed up a couple of days ago just for sh#ts and giggles.  I could care less.  Fortunately, I have a job so it really doesn't matter. I can't tell how many wins I have anyways and I just don't have the energy to go through the list of players to find myself. :smileytongue: 

In other news, I stumbled into a BOW2 server yesterday.  I quit that thing real quick.  LOL.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 361 of 1,046 (187 Views)
Wastelander
684 posts

Oct 4, 2012

ArVaDa- wrote:

PhaTCounT wrote:

gs94 wrote:

PhaTCounT wrote:

lol, when did I say I cared or wanted to win at any point.... I can make first place prize money with a phone call, that may take 5-10 minutes. Its the principal. Tournament should have been canceled a long time ago.

Exactly. Why do you care? 

Why did you bother making this thread then?

Simple, cuz Im a man of principal. Not to mention I feel bad for all the scrubs who have no idea whats going on and fall prey to these players. Its cheese that this game is full of people willing to exploit any means necessary to get a lil money, They should try getting a job.

Guy like me, all I play is 32 player servers. I refuse to to pound on scrubs in 16 player servers or less, with 5-10 minute time on. And unfortunately, any competitive players have now left to participate in these scrub servers. So essentially, its helped kill off the game even faster. Thats why.

Don't worry man not everyone is joining those dumb servers and exploiting noobs to gain cheap wins. I still would like to compete in this ladder but I'm gonna try and do it the honest way with about 10 wins a day, the legit way.

Good luck bro. Im willing to bet $1500 that all players in the money will have done this bs or something similar.. So ya, hope you make it, for all the right reasons.

Signature removed by Admin due to Admin putting fish sticks in his mouth.
Please use plain text.
Message 362 of 1,046 (180 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1768 posts

Oct 4, 2012
Even with all of the issues going on, they will get resolved, I encourage everyone to sign up, even if you do not play a lot there are still the $500 events going on during the weekends... and since its off of stat tracking, signing up is not that hard. You never know, you might win something and not even realize it
Please use plain text.
Message 363 of 1,046 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
747 posts

Oct 4, 2012

The tourney is won by who has the most time on their hands, not the best player.

Please use plain text.
Message 364 of 1,046 (150 Views)
Gaming Beast
1765 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 4, 2012

KaptainEpik wrote:

The tourney is won by who has the most time on their hands, not the best player.

You guys are lucky that this is the case.  Otherwise I would be walking away with 1500 big ones.  :smileylol:

Spoiler
I just made myself laugh as I typed that.  

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 365 of 1,046 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8325 posts

Re: Starhawk MLG Tournament with $20,000 in Prizes!

Oct 4, 2012

gs94 wrote:

Phillyblunz wrote:

eViL_NcARnaTE- wrote:
Buy playing alot

Against teams with ghost players.

thats what I am talking about anyway.

Man I love when I join a game where the other player isn't playing. Talk about free wins xD

Or the entire other team is full of players who never shoot or move.

Lets all make one today!

I will make a bunch of alt accounts and play in your guys clan games so you can win lots of games super fast.

This is how to be good and win!

Hawkfan267 wrote:
Seriously, there's just certain things that we must accept about the PS4. In time, it may get better, who knows.

dulun18 wrote:
**honestly if you still have your PS3.. and lot of games to go through.. there's no reason to jump onto the PS4 bandwagon just yet...
Please use plain text.
Message 366 of 1,046 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
533 posts

Oct 4, 2012

I like how 4 bow2 members are currently sitting in their own server boosting wins. XD At least i fight for my wins

Please use plain text.
Message 367 of 1,046 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3756 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Phillyblunz wrote:

gs94 wrote:

Phillyblunz wrote:

eViL_NcARnaTE- wrote:
Buy playing alot

Against teams with ghost players.

thats what I am talking about anyway.

Man I love when I join a game where the other player isn't playing. Talk about free wins xD

Or the entire other team is full of players who never shoot or move.

Lets all make one today!

I will make a bunch of alt accounts and play in your guys clan games so you can win lots of games super fast.

This is how to be good and win!

Well I am good. And I do win. Sure.

Please use plain text.
Message 368 of 1,046 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
747 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Patoman4 wrote:

I like how 4 bow2 members are currently sitting in their own server boosting wins. XD At least i fight for my wins

Just as bad as some clans *cough*SIXX*cough* kicking out good enemy players to get easy wins, hmm?

Please use plain text.
Message 369 of 1,046 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
347 posts

Oct 4, 2012
Patoman and philly... all the bs youve said has been stated in the last 35 pages -_-. If u dont have any proof that were breaking the rules or cheating. **bleep** up and get over it.
Please use plain text.
Message 370 of 1,046 (129 Views)
0 Likes