Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
8333 posts

Re: Starhawk MLG Tournament with $20,000 in Prizes!

Oct 3, 2012

I'm getting really sick of all the boosting servers going on right now.

Your little competition has made finding a legit server much more difficult.

You all know the clan that is doing it the most, well I mistakenly joined their friggen server and its pathetic.

3 level 50's and an Alpha against 3 level 20 and less, and the 20 and less never left the room, they never left their bases either in round after round of CTF.

Obviously they get their team mates on alt accounts to sit in servers while they score all the flags!!!!!

Moderate your darn online play!!!!

Any time you see balance on but a clan sneakily set their tag to one team check it out!!!

I check for balance being on but I dont know where to find the tags per team setting when joining a server.

They set the time limit for the minimum allowed, 3 flags on small maps and sit there for hours winning game upon game against dummy teams.

You removed the cake and this is what happens, you start a tourney with very loose rules and this is what happens.

The whole competition is a joke and its now infringing on my time, my very valuable gaming time at that.

If you guys let this well known booster clan into the tourney it will make you a joke as well.

Check the forums for the name of this clan.  

Hawkfan267 wrote:
Seriously, there's just certain things that we must accept about the PS4. In time, it may get better, who knows.

dulun18 wrote:
**honestly if you still have your PS3.. and lot of games to go through.. there's no reason to jump onto the PS4 bandwagon just yet...
Please use plain text.
Message 341 of 1,046 (264 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8333 posts

Oct 3, 2012

Actually they might even be doing it via splitscreen if that is possible?

4 clan members all on split screen with low level alts would make for some quick boosterific play times.

I hope you guys at least check for this???  Or made it not possible to do somehow.

Hawkfan267 wrote:
Seriously, there's just certain things that we must accept about the PS4. In time, it may get better, who knows.

dulun18 wrote:
**honestly if you still have your PS3.. and lot of games to go through.. there's no reason to jump onto the PS4 bandwagon just yet...
Please use plain text.
Message 342 of 1,046 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1991 posts

Oct 3, 2012

Phillyblunz wrote:

I'm getting really sick of all the boosting servers going on right now.

Your little competition has made finding a legit server much more difficult.

You all know the clan that is doing it the most, well I mistakenly joined their friggen server and its pathetic.

3 level 50's and an Alpha against 3 level 20 and less, and the 20 and less never left the room, they never left their bases either in round after round of CTF.

Obviously they get their team mates on alt accounts to sit in servers while they score all the flags!!!!!

Moderate your darn online play!!!!

Any time you see balance on but a clan sneakily set their tag to one team check it out!!!

I check for balance being on but I dont know where to find the tags per team setting when joining a server.

They set the time limit for the minimum allowed, 3 flags on small maps and sit there for hours winning game upon game against dummy teams.

You removed the cake and this is what happens, you start a tourney with very loose rules and this is what happens.

The whole competition is a joke and its now infringing on my time, my very valuable gaming time at that.

If you guys let this well known booster clan into the tourney it will make you a joke as well.

Check the forums for the name of this clan.  

baby-crying_o_GIFSoup.com.gif

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 343 of 1,046 (252 Views)
Sackboy
347 posts

Oct 3, 2012
Cool story bro
Please use plain text.
Message 344 of 1,046 (240 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1062 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Rent Is Too **bleep** High - The drama...  is too **bleep** High

Please use plain text.
Message 345 of 1,046 (222 Views)
Sackboy
533 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Im pretty sure every player in the top 16 is boosting atm... this is stupid

Please use plain text.
Message 346 of 1,046 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
606 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 4, 2012

Patoman trust me if I was boosting you would tell... anyone would be stupid to actually boost in this tourney. Even though the short games could be considered boosting you know who plays a lot of them by looking at the leaderboard. I've been playing so much and I'm in 11th place???

Beast Montages and Ownage - YouTube.com/PSNmrdurant35

Please use plain text.
Message 347 of 1,046 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
533 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 4, 2012

Haha! well i guess its how you look at "boosting" I too play short games, but i win them honestly. My favorite mode is deathmatch and theres definitely no stacking there!!! Durant i know u come by ur wins honestly. Ur a great player and i could see u being a top 16 for sure!!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 348 of 1,046 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
606 posts

Oct 4, 2012
Yeah we'll see what LBI says & stuff. I do wonder about everyone 200 & up. How in the world did they get up there lol
Beast Montages and Ownage - YouTube.com/PSNmrdurant35

Please use plain text.
Message 349 of 1,046 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
347 posts

Oct 4, 2012
Buy playing alot
Please use plain text.
Message 350 of 1,046 (108 Views)
0 Likes