Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
3756 posts

Re: Starhawk MLG Tournament with $20,000 in Prizes!

Oct 6, 2012

Currently, I'm prbably the only active member on T$ but you guys can own me and teabag my dead body one at a time if you like untill you guys feel its enough :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 461 of 1,046 (243 Views)
Lombax Warrior
191 posts

Oct 6, 2012
gs youre the best shotgun ive seen. do you know that trick that italy and zeke were talking about? intense dms tonight
Please use plain text.
Message 462 of 1,046 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
389 posts

Oct 6, 2012
Then stop talking about us. I don't really understand why Bow2! Keeps it up. We're not going to cb anybody as dishonorable as you guys, so move on.
Please use plain text.
Message 463 of 1,046 (222 Views)
Fender Bender
3756 posts

Oct 6, 2012

shawn_z wrote:
gs youre the best shotgun ive seen. do you know that trick that italy and zeke were talking about? intense dms tonight

Nah. Italy is a **bleep** and always kicks me when they are talking about that trick :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 464 of 1,046 (219 Views)
Wastelander
606 posts

Oct 6, 2012

gs94 wrote:

shawn_z wrote:

Nah. Italy is a **bleep** and always kicks me when they are talking about that trick :smileytongue:

LOL I don't think it's much of a trick. I still own italy whenever I play him lol

Beast Montages and Ownage - YouTube.com/PSNmrdurant35

Please use plain text.
Message 465 of 1,046 (217 Views)
Sackboy
478 posts

Oct 6, 2012
Bow2 just need to move on. No one cares and people don't need the Starhawk forums filled with rants about something that everyone has moved on from.

Everyone is discussing MLG or the next UF. Only Bow2 is still bringing up a match that is done.

How long are you guys going to beat this dead horse?
As for playing you guys again - why? We've played you in a few different UF tournaments (winning both), and you guys are trying to make a video game personal. No one in UNIT cares to deal with it.

Honestly, I don't see an upside to playing with you guys. There are plenty of other Clans out there to play that understand it's just a game and can have fun whether they win or lose. Obviously, not everyone in Bow2 can and it got old weeks ago. Move on, or at least keep your personal grudges out of the Starhawk forums. I'm guessing the people on here care even less than UNIT does.

Have a nice day.
Please use plain text.
Message 466 of 1,046 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3756 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Unfortunatley, I have to go on a week long trip so I basically lost in this tournament already. 

Good luck to all of you competing. 

Or hopefully I can find a place to use my ps3 over there lol

Please use plain text.
Message 467 of 1,046 (210 Views)
Wastelander
616 posts

Re: MLG banned me for padding lmfao!!!!! What a joke.

Oct 6, 2012

Leemco wrote:

The only player trying to get other banned from MLG is Sterling ,rofl you should ask him why he got you banned ,lol he is the MLG police XD

Tell me one time where I said BAN THESE GUYS?? never once, I said MLG / LBI / SONY "FIX YOUR TOURNAMENT!" Lee you got to learn to read things better. stop with the but hurt.

Please use plain text.
Message 468 of 1,046 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
616 posts

Oct 6, 2012

TheEnthusiast wrote:

sterling wrote:
Everyone point and laugh at Evil And BOW2. They have the most well known and beast players and got beat twice in competition by that bunch of no names from UNIT!! You fail at this post.

On topic I have some information to let out on this whole MLG thing that people have been waiting to hear so stay tuned as this thing heats up!

Hey mods this is blacklisting, so can you please ban this hooligan from the forums. Thanks

werent you banned for a month from this forum?? oh, and isnt the above also blacklisting?? I feel the moderators know the difference, if anyone is working to ban someone from somewhere it seems to be 3 of you trying to ban me for calling out MLG and its poor setup. this whole thread is mostly you mad that somehting was said, and then saying how bad UNIT is, and how wrong everyone else is. We all have to learn to keep these posts a little more on topic. Support your ideas with evidence.

Please use plain text.
Message 469 of 1,046 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1297 posts

Oct 6, 2012

mr.durant your such a lier. lol your gonna have boost alot more kills before you can get away with pretending you can own me!

Please use plain text.
Message 470 of 1,046 (165 Views)