Sackboy
347 posts

Re: Starhawk MLG Tournament with $20,000 in Prizes!

Oct 4, 2012
@kaptain epik exactly

These sixx noobs been kicking anyone that can beat them which is probably anybody over lvl 25 but do u see me on here **bleep** about how there getting easy win? Noo. Am i trying to get them banned? Noo. It doesnt say they cant do that. So play on.

Just like the USAT-mokkie. Ive been kick out of 4 rooms today. Still not **bleep** tho
Please use plain text.
Message 371 of 1,046 (335 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4677 posts

Oct 5, 2012

KaptainEpik wrote:

Patoman4 wrote:

I like how 4 bow2 members are currently sitting in their own server boosting wins. XD At least i fight for my wins

Just as bad as some clans *cough*SIXX*cough* kicking out good enemy players to get easy wins, hmm?

coughing excessively is a sign of being a witch!!!!  :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 372 of 1,046 (313 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1790 posts

Oct 5, 2012

IRRES169 wrote:

KaptainEpik wrote:

Patoman4 wrote:

I like how 4 bow2 members are currently sitting in their own server boosting wins. XD At least i fight for my wins

Just as bad as some clans *cough*SIXX*cough* kicking out good enemy players to get easy wins, hmm?

coughing excessively is a sign of being a witch!!!!  :smileytongue:

OFF WITH HER HEAD!!!

rndmjosh.png
Please use plain text.
Message 373 of 1,046 (307 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1020 posts

Oct 5, 2012

After reading this, I now understand why a bow2 clan member was being such an unforgiving **bleep** when I joined a random TDM server last night.  It was 1 team with more players, and better players, versus a bunch of low ranked new players, and a few weren't even spawning in.  So it was pretty much me, against some Bow2 pilot who was really good, and a few other guys flying up in the air to distract me, and a bunch of grizzlies base-stomping me as I spawned in.  I managed to get 1 kill against the guy before being permanently overwhelmed, and punished for joining the server.  Any hawk pads built were instantly taken down.  leaving me to spawn into a grizzly pounding on  the ground, with a base full of spawn beacons and enemy turrets, and a guy driving aroudn getting free roadkills on a jetbike.

The next round it put me on the same team as the good player.  (not the best balancing there...)  and you think I was planning on switching teams to balance things out?  Hahaha.

Now, its not the first time I've joined base-rapes like this, but if this is the result of a tournament encouraging more players to play in an unfair cheap way....

It's doing more damage to Starhawk in the long run.  I know they put up that kind of prize money to help promote the game, and get more people playing, but once the tournament is over, it'll have just turned away a bunch of new players. You know, the people who can potentially buy DLC, and maybe recommend the game to friends, as opposed to telling them it's not worth it.

Also, I wouldn't paint everyone in a clan with the same brush though.  I've played with SilentSOLID, a ridiculously good CAF pilot in Bow2, and he obliterated me, but without ever having to molest my hawk pad, or prevent me from getting in the air.  An elite pilot who plays fair and invites competition like that is all good in my book.

Please use plain text.
Message 374 of 1,046 (298 Views)
Sackboy
347 posts

Oct 5, 2012
SilentSolid for bow2! Leader
Please use plain text.
Message 375 of 1,046 (292 Views)
Wastelander
684 posts

Official Servers, would have solved the Mlg FAIL ...

[ Edited ]
Oct 5, 2012

And have wins count only from those official servers. Kind of like the old WH tournaments that had no money.

I also like how my original post on this epic Mlg fail was merged into the official 20k thread. Trying to bury the truth , lol...

Signature removed by Admin due to Admin putting fish sticks in his mouth.
Please use plain text.
Message 376 of 1,046 (232 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
286 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 5, 2012

Woop Woop!! :smileyvery-happy:

I feel so special :3

0 Likes
Sackboy
517 posts

Oct 5, 2012

silents0lid098 wrote:

you'v earned respect in my book  for not destroying hawk pads. Unlike other people out there.

Please use plain text.
Message 378 of 1,046 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1991 posts

Oct 5, 2012

Soar2344 wrote:

silents0lid098 wrote:

you'v earned respect in my book  for not destroying hawk pads. Unlike other people out there.

Spookanew and gs94 also give me a good run in the air and they play fair as well.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 379 of 1,046 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2611 posts

MLG banned me for padding lmfao!!!!! what a joke.

Oct 5, 2012
Yea ^ MLG you are such a joke. Ban someone in 50th place who plays fair and with a little dignity but keep the noob farmers. Lmfao
Just had to share for a laugh guys. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 380 of 1,046 (339 Views)
0 Likes