Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
8743 posts

Re: Starhawk MLG Tournament with $20,000 in Prizes!

Oct 4, 2012

eViL_NcARnaTE- wrote:
Buy playing alot

Against teams with ghost players.

thats what I am talking about anyway.

Hawkfan267 wrote:
Seriously, there's just certain things that we must accept about the PS4. In time, it may get better, who knows.

dulun18 wrote:
**honestly if you still have your PS3.. and lot of games to go through.. there's no reason to jump onto the PS4 bandwagon just yet...
Message 351 of 1,046 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3756 posts

Re: Starhawk MLG Tournament with $20,000 in Prizes!

Oct 4, 2012

Phillyblunz wrote:

eViL_NcARnaTE- wrote:
Buy playing alot

Against teams with ghost players.

thats what I am talking about anyway.

Man I love when I join a game where the other player isn't playing. Talk about free wins xD

Message 352 of 1,046 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
684 posts

Your thoughts on the Mlg FAIL ...

Oct 4, 2012

Honestly, Im at a loss for words about this tournament and the way its set up.

The way I see it, if you have all day to play (no job, no school, no life) and/or are willing to baserape scrubs in 5 minute games, your going to get some easy money. Not to mention the game has around 500-1000 players playing in general.

With all the options Sh has, the rules should have been very specific. ie, only 32 player servers, only a certain game mode, and only match making servers.

This tournament should have been canceled weeks ago, but then again, that would have been the smart thing to do ...

Signature removed by Admin due to Admin putting fish sticks in his mouth.
Message 353 of 1,046 (227 Views)
Fender Bender
3756 posts

Re: Your thoughts on the Mlg FAIL ...

Oct 4, 2012

Even if the rules were changed, what makes you think you have a chance of winning? 

Face it. The people who dedicate the most time will always win. Even if it was a team vs team tournament. 

Message 354 of 1,046 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
684 posts

Oct 4, 2012

lol, when did I say I cared or wanted to win at any point.... I can make first place prize money with a phone call, that may take 5-10 minutes. Its the principal. Tournament should have been canceled a long time ago.

Message 355 of 1,046 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4677 posts

Oct 4, 2012

gs94 wrote:

Even if the rules were changed, what makes you think you have a chance of winning? 

GRIZZLY....makes me feel invincible!!!!

I got bumrushed by 6 noobs last night ,  set my perspective straight....Grizzly is not always invincible.  :smileytongue:

Message 356 of 1,046 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3756 posts

Oct 4, 2012

PhaTCounT wrote:

lol, when did I say I cared or wanted to win at any point.... I can make first place prize money with a phone call, that may take 5-10 minutes. Its the principal. Tournament should have been canceled a long time ago.

Exactly. Why do you care? 

Why did you bother making this thread then?

Message 357 of 1,046 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
684 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 4, 2012

gs94 wrote:

PhaTCounT wrote:

Simple, cuz Im a man of principal. Not to mention I feel bad for all the scrubs who have no idea whats going on and fall prey to these players. Its cheese that this game is full of people willing to exploit any means necessary to get a lil money, They should try getting a job.

Guy like me, all I play is 32 player servers. I refuse to to pound on scrubs in 16 player servers or less, with 5-10 minute time on. And unfortunately, any competitive players have now left to participate in these scrub servers. So essentially, its helped kill off the game even faster. Thats why.

Message 358 of 1,046 (182 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
49220 posts

Oct 4, 2012

PhaTCounT wrote:

Honestly, Im at a loss for words about this tournament and the way its set up.

The way I see it, if you have all day to play (no job, no school, no life) and/or are willing to baserape scrubs in 5 minute games, your going to get some easy money. Not to mention the game has around 500-1000 players playing in general.

With all the options Sh has, the rules should have been very specific. ie, only 32 player servers, only a certain game mode, and only match making servers.

This tournament should have been canceled weeks ago, but then again, that would have been the smart thing to do ...

I feel that this type of tournament should be done with a "highest (insert stat) per hour" rating instead of total that way it would encourage people like me to actually get involved and sign up.   I only have ~2 hours max to play games in any given day.

Message 359 of 1,046 (175 Views)
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

Oct 4, 2012

PhaTCounT wrote:

gs94 wrote:

PhaTCounT wrote:

Simple, cuz Im a man of principal. Not to mention I feel bad for all the scrubs who have no idea whats going on and fall prey to these players. Its cheese that this game is full of people willing to exploit any means necessary to get a lil money, They should try getting a job.

Guy like me, all I play is 32 player servers. I refuse to to pound on scrubs in 16 player servers or less, with 5-10 minute time on. And unfortunately, any competitive players have now left to participate in these scrub servers. So essentially, its helped kill off the game even faster. Thats why.

Don't worry man not everyone is joining those dumb servers and exploiting noobs to gain cheap wins. I still would like to compete in this ladder but I'm gonna try and do it the honest way with about 10 wins a day, the legit way.

Message 360 of 1,046 (169 Views)