Fender Bender
2611 posts

Re: Starhawk LBP 2 level. Ready to play!

Dec 29, 2012
Message 231 of 327 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6552 posts

Dec 29, 2012
I WILL MAKE A LEGO THREAD TOMMORROW!! it won't be a contest, just a place to post pics.
Message 232 of 327 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2611 posts

Dec 29, 2012
I started a RB tonight with my son but we didn't finish it. Might tomorrow.
Message 233 of 327 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6552 posts

Dec 29, 2012
Cool! Post a pic in the thread when I make it!
Message 234 of 327 (98 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1090 posts

Starhawk LBP 2 level played...

[ Edited ]
Dec 29, 2012

Nice work on the level, really could use the 3D glitch for more effect. Liked the use of the arms and other items from the game. Nice work on capturing vehicles.

Small issues for the next one:

• The jeep and tank kill you if you walk into the front by accident
  • The jets don't work
  • Co-players just taking up thermo (since only standing around)
  • No control directions
  • No time limit, so it would be best to take 1st two and not last and just wait for points
  • No pod spawn for player (would be really easy to do by adding auto enter with emit and prox by spawn point)
  • No Starhawk
  • Since you could see under level most of it took away a bit
  • Your level ended with a "Please Like Me" which is as bad as a H4H or H Please.
  • Baddies just flaming zombie bots and shoting paint which does not hurt player
  • No weapons like grenades (just a bunch of paint hats)

Still nice solid level, just giving some feedback.

Welcome to Craibwoud

LBP2: U.S.S. OK
Message 235 of 327 (84 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1707 posts

Re: Starhawk LBP 2 level played...

Dec 29, 2012

wow lol and then... lol good points - also needs Starhawk Chix and Dylan Jobe haha...

photo TGKSHBG2013_zpsa906bc94.jpg
Message 236 of 327 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6552 posts

Dec 29, 2012
@celsus

Thanks for the feedback. I wont fix that level, but I will make sure my next level doesn't have these problems.

I agree with most the points:

The jeep and tank kill you if you walk into the front by accident: I KNOW. THERE IS NO VEHICLES IN MY NEXT LEVEL.

The jets don't work: IT'S FOR SHOW.

Co-players just taking up thermo (since only standing around): THEY ARE FOR SHOW.

No control directions: GOOD POINT. I SHOULD HAVE ALSO HAD A VEHICLE SELF DESTUCT BUTTON. THIS WOULD HELP IF YOU GOT STUCK.

No time limit, so it would be best to take 1st two and not last and just wait for points: I WILL FIX THIS FOR MY NEXT LEVEL

No pod spawn for player (would be really easy to do by adding auto enter with emit and prox by spawn point) : MY NEXT LEVEL HAS THIS

No Starhawk: IT'S GROUND POUNDER

Since you could see under level most of it took away a bit: THE MAP IS FRACTURE, SO YOUR SUPPOST TO.

Your level ended with a "Please Like Me" which is as bad as a H4H or H Please. SO?

Baddies just flaming zombie bots and shoting paint which does not hurt player: THE OUTCASTS ARE SUPPOST TO HAVE A SLOW FIRING FLAWTHROWER. THERE IS A GLITCH WHERE THEY ACCIDENTLY PICK UP YOUR GUNS. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS.
No weapons like grenades (just a bunch of paint hats): GRENADES AND ROCKETS WOULD DESTROY THE MAP.

Thank you for the feedback. My next one will fix some of these problems.
Message 237 of 327 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3080 posts

Dec 29, 2012

thesupertman wrote:
@celsus

Thanks for the feedback. I wont fix that level, but I will make sure my next level doesn't have these problems.

I agree with most the points:

The jeep and tank kill you if you walk into the front by accident: I KNOW. THERE IS NO VEHICLES IN MY NEXT LEVEL.

The jets don't work: IT'S FOR SHOW.

Co-players just taking up thermo (since only standing around): THEY ARE FOR SHOW.

No control directions: GOOD POINT. I SHOULD HAVE ALSO HAD A VEHICLE SELF DESTUCT BUTTON. THIS WOULD HELP IF YOU GOT STUCK.

No time limit, so it would be best to take 1st two and not last and just wait for points: I WILL FIX THIS FOR MY NEXT LEVEL

No pod spawn for player (would be really easy to do by adding auto enter with emit and prox by spawn point) : MY NEXT LEVEL HAS THIS

No Starhawk: IT'S GROUND POUNDER

Since you could see under level most of it took away a bit: THE MAP IS FRACTURE, SO YOUR SUPPOST TO.

Your level ended with a "Please Like Me" which is as bad as a H4H or H Please. SO?

Baddies just flaming zombie bots and shoting paint which does not hurt player: THE OUTCASTS ARE SUPPOST TO HAVE A SLOW FIRING FLAWTHROWER. THERE IS A GLITCH WHERE THEY ACCIDENTLY PICK UP YOUR GUNS. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS.
No weapons like grenades (just a bunch of paint hats): GRENADES AND ROCKETS WOULD DESTROY THE MAP.

Thank you for the feedback. My next one will fix some of these problems.

Do you mean they pick up your createinators? If so just set your sackbots to do not pick it up createinator

Message 238 of 327 (58 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6552 posts

Dec 29, 2012
@jack

The outcasts have fire shooting helmets when they spawn. The problem is the outcasts can pick up your paint guns as well. If I made it so they couldn't pick helmets up, try would not spawn with fire shooting helmets. The only way to fix this is to make your paint shooting helmets out of reach of the enemies.
Message 239 of 327 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6552 posts

Dec 29, 2012
There is a second lbp 2 thread. I see that as a contest. My next level is 100x better.
Message 240 of 327 (49 Views)
0 Likes