Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
7297 posts

Re: »»?Starhawk Information Center?««

Oct 24, 2009

kaysey wrote:
have they  comfirmed they were going to make a starhawk yet

Not officially, but Dylan has been saying they were making a game that both current Warhawk fans and newcomers would love. Not to mention, Dylan has been talking about milestones and such for about six months now.
soco signature

bhd clan site
mvp terms
forum rules
Message 20 of 799 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Re: »»?Starhawk Informat

Oct 24, 2009
chemical is right we have nt seen any new news and most of it is speculation ,, thus far i still think it will be out in 2010 and not 2011 , whats the point of bringinging it out in 2011 , **bleep** it would be outa date before it hits the shops , naaa  my dog could produce it quicker than that !!!!! lightbox gotta make money they ll get it out next year ,2011 i predict will be upgrades to starthawk maybe but hey ,,,, ( id love to still upgrades in warhawk ) , if they dont get it out next year they should take up piano tuning instead ,as most of the people would of moved on to different games by then and  when you have a captive audience ready to buy something you should pull all the stops out to get it on the market ,BY ALL ACCOUNTS alot of the game was sorted out eight months while they upgraded warhawks fallen star upgrade so i thinks its alot further on than southern comfort mentioned and obi one kjobi has already shown it to sony so it must be playable in some form to show it to sony , im ready to pre order now just like thousands of others . the pics southern showed are not of starhawk maybe they are ones being thrown around from one person to another but lets hope we havent traded our warhawk for a freighter looking pile of junk any way we will see
Message 21 of 799 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7522 posts

Re: »»?Starhawk Informat

Oct 24, 2009

Ooo... Star Wars, um, I mean Starhawk.

Will pre-order this whenever pre-orders are going to be taken. 

Also, if it does not have a story mode, then probably it will cost about the same as Warhawk did upon release, what was it... $30?

Photobucket
Message 22 of 799 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5461 posts

Oct 24, 2009
The amazingly futuristic city should have been included as the Chernovan capital
Message 23 of 799 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
670 posts

Oct 24, 2009
Thanks for the info. Expect a release date of Winter (Cash Season) 2010.

Message 24 of 799 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5012 posts

Oct 24, 2009
Should be more like "»»?Warhawk Information Center?««" Sorry, but this is just a bunch of Warhawk facts put together with factless rumors and info about Dylan talking about a new game which is not even confirmed to be the next Warhawk.
schnzrs Trophy Card
Message 25 of 799 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
493 posts

Oct 25, 2009
the very first image is that ship from star wars, a new hope
Photobucket
Message 26 of 799 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2776 posts

Oct 25, 2009

coaliscool wrote:
the very first image is that ship from star wars, a new hope
This man speaks the truth. 

Photobucket
Message 27 of 799 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1685 posts

Oct 25, 2009
I've read somewhere that Lightbox is in the stage of making the game were they play curtain parts of the game and fix the problems they encounter.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 28 of 799 (74 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7297 posts

Oct 25, 2009
Starhawk hasn't officially been announced. The following information is moreover rumors and speculation. Additionally, any of the following information can change or be deleted at any time. The speculated information is derived from Warhawk and the author's opinion on Starhawk. Furthermore, this thread has had speculation and rumors introduced into it to give Starhawk at least some form; this Information Center would not be half as, well... informative, as it currently is.

If you plan on making pessimistic and demoting comments, by all means do, but I will not respond to them. I only wish to make this a thread where people can speculate on Starhawk and read on rumors, speculation, and true information on this highly-anticipated game. "Haters" are only increasing this thread's post count when they post, making this thread more interesting for people to read.

Additionally, I didn't make this thread to get Kudos - I already have enough. In fact, take your Kudos back. To do so, do the following...

• Click on the "Options" button for the first post
  • Highlight "Revoke my Kudos from this message" and left-click
soco signature

bhd clan site
mvp terms
forum rules
Message 29 of 799 (74 Views)
0 Likes