Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 07 2012
By: O-ACE-TheCat Lombax Warrior 153 posts

Santa Monica supporting SH and WH servers

2 replies 177 views Edited Dec 7, 2012
So lets face reality for a minute. We're probably not gonna get a bunch of fancy new stuff for Christm---uh, Starhawk. Hell, we probably won't get most problems fixed. But I'm glad that SSM is at least gonna keep the servers up for people that love playing the game (i.e. ME).

I'm still gonna rage when a hawk OHKs me with a flak2troop, I'm still gonna rage when I think about how stupidly broken the hawk is, but hey, that's an easily remedied problem: play ground pounder or lightweight or trooper. The ground game is really fun and fast paced, and those loadouts often include a decent amount of strategy.

But even when I play in hawk servers, all the flaws really just pose a huge challenge to try and overcome. And despite all my rage, I'm still just a ra---hhrm! uh...I'm just gonna enjoy it more when I still end up killing those flak spammers.

All I'm saying is that I have a basic need regarding this game: being able to play it. The fact that I can still fulfill that despite the developing studio being axed is good enough news for me. Sony is still the Cyberdyne of the gaming world, but if they at least keep this game's servers going they're passable in my book.

Oh, and be nice to the(inevitable) trolls. They're an endangered species, so we have to treasure their existence while they decide to linger in this world.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Re: Santa Monica supporting SH and WH servers

Dec 7, 2012
I was just PMing a friend about City of Heroes.... yea. This could be a problem down the line...... MP games can't quite be preserved the same as SP games can.

This is the equivalent of VG history.

in related trolling news though (and I seriously have to do this in spite of how much i'll hate myself, but find myself in good company with myself),

MERGE!

this is me helping
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
714 posts

Re: Santa Monica supporting SH and WH servers

Dec 10, 2012
U better ssm
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (70 Views)