Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
49161 posts

Re: SH Alt Contest!

Jan 22, 2013

Samokoske wrote:
10$ a pop from PSN? Lol.

http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2006/06/26

hey 10 bucks could get someone the grizzly suit who doesn't have it.

But seriously, in your rules you mentioned nothing about a tie...what is your plan if that is the result?  

Message 261 of 421 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Jan 22, 2013
A tie breaker? Double the prize? Halve the prize? Idk, let's hope it doesn't come to that. The whole of PSN Starhawk can't have already voted. Have they?

this is me helping
Message 262 of 421 (180 Views)
Sackboy
501 posts

Jan 22, 2013

But what IF it does? You have to have some sort of method to determine a winner ready right? You did claim to be a responsible event moderator.

Message 263 of 421 (175 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2641 posts

Jan 22, 2013

Samokoske wrote:
A tie breaker? Double the prize? Halve the prize? Idk, let's hope it doesn't come to that. The whole of PSN Starhawk can't have already voted. Have they?

i don't think so. the poll was just put up yesterday so not everybody has seen it. there are still regulars who probably haven't logged on yet. and peoples votes could change. so wait until the poll closes to get an official result

Message 264 of 421 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Jan 22, 2013
We'll see when it comes, Sargeant Lincoln Osiris.

this is me helping
Message 265 of 421 (167 Views)
Sackboy
501 posts

Jan 22, 2013

Samokoske wrote:
We'll see when it comes, Sargeant Lincoln Osiris.

Or you could be ther responsible event moderator and let one of yoru contestants know what your plan is.  This has been a moddle of constant rule changes and additions from the beginning!

Why can't you just make a decision? People are participating in your event for a prize and the best you can come up with is "we'll see what happens"? You clearly didn't think through any of this.

Message 266 of 421 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Jan 22, 2013
That's 2 in one page Kirk Lazarus.

Troll much?

How about we see how this thing plays out before I open mouth and insert foot. I'd love to go double, but my budget would have me go half. Would you like that? Would I make you go through another ringer and play a round 1v1? That's more than I have ever asked of my contestants, and if you are a respectful contestant, take a page from Podkill and find a way to get at me through PSN. Other than that, please allow this process to take care of itself and if you don't like to play things by ear than do something else with your life than harass me and this contest any further.

it is most disrecpectful to the rest of the contestants that have participated to the guidelines to the letter, and have also earned their position to be in that polling.

Thank you and good day.

this is me helping
Message 267 of 421 (158 Views)
Sackboy
501 posts

Jan 22, 2013

Samokoske wrote:
That's 2 in one page Kirk Lazarus.

Troll much?

How about we see how this thing plays out before I open mouth and insert foot. I'd love to go double, but my budget would have me go half. Would you like that? Would I make you go through another ringer and play a round 1v1? That's more than I have ever asked of my contestants, and if you are a respectful contestant, take a page from Podkill and find a way to get at me through PSN. Other than that, please allow this process to take care of itself and if you don't like to play things by ear than do something else with your life than harass me and this contest any further.

it is most disrecpectful to the rest of the contestants that have participated to the guidelines to the letter, and have also earned their position to be in that polling.

Thank you and good day.

You accuse a lot of people on here being a troll. What's with that? I ask you a question and that's what I get?

I never broke any rules of your contest as you and I have previously discussed and you have admitted.  I can post the PM's if you like. I also earned my place according to your rules in the final polling. 

So why is it that you have such a hard time providing answere for your contest? Is there someone else I should ask?

Message 268 of 421 (150 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
49161 posts

Jan 22, 2013

Samokoske wrote:

Everyone probably has not voted yet.

However, just in case it does end up tied, it would be good for everyone particpating to know (in advance) how you will handle it.  Otherwise someone might start accusing you of playing "favorites" in the tiebreaker and all sorts of other negative things can happen.  Just trying to help you avoid that potential situation.

Message 269 of 421 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Jan 22, 2013
I already have a solution. It is favorable, but I'd really like to see things play out before I go ahead and blow my whistle.

this is me helping
Message 270 of 421 (131 Views)