Oct 06 2012
By: lnsidious1 Wastelander 656 posts

Rocket Launcher is extra annoying now

39 replies 312 views Edited Oct 6, 2012

I'm getting killed by rockets that are nowhere near me. Is there some kind of new exploit?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 1 of 40 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1765 posts

Re: Rocket Launcher is extra annoying now

Oct 6, 2012
Seems the same to me. They have always been the deadliest troop weapon IMO. One thing I have noticed is I am not getting the audio alert when shot at in a jet pack, just the blinking dot.
Photobucket
Message 2 of 40 (302 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1765 posts

Oct 6, 2012
Btw, impressive death match. Only 7 deaths. How on earth do you do that?
Photobucket
Message 3 of 40 (300 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
78 posts

Oct 6, 2012
The only annoyances that I'm getting is the above post about the JP, and random missile disappearnces VS SWes in CTF. (posted a thread sonewhere about it.)
Spitting in the Wind and Arguing with the Sun, life can't get any better.
Message 4 of 40 (290 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
656 posts

Oct 6, 2012
Well I've noticed only "good" people getting these ridiculous kills. And when I say good, I mean people who use exploits.

Thanks, I would consider that death match decent, but it wasn't very long. I went something like 50-7 right? If it was a longer game, I would have probably went over 100 to at least 20. If you want any kind of advise, then this is the wrong place. I just do it. I got lucky a lot of times. Here's an obvious tip though. Never spawn too close to anybody and the best skill to use is Point Man. The Rocket Launcher is only good at an angle. Another thing. I kill steal the sh!t out of people. Like if somebody's in the middle of a knife sequence, kill them before it ends, so you get both kills.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 5 of 40 (282 Views)
Sackboy
517 posts

Oct 6, 2012

The Rocket Launcher is loved for its one hit kils thanks to splash damage that's why Jetpackers love it but for me my love will always be the kentic rifle 

Message 6 of 40 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
656 posts

Oct 6, 2012
The only reason I hate Jetpackers is because they hover over you and rocket you to the moon, and there's nothing you can do about it. If the rifle operated like a regular gun and ditched snap aim, I would feel proud of all my kills I got with it.
Message 7 of 40 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
517 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 6, 2012

lnsidious1 wrote:
The only reason I hate Jetpackers is because they hover over you and rocket you to the moon, and there's nothing you can do about it. If the rifle operated like a regular gun and ditched snap aim, I would feel proud of all my kills I got with it.

never TALK ABOUT MY KENTIC RIFLE :smileyindifferent: It's a thing of beauty :smileytongue:  my rifle has taken out tanks :3

Message 8 of 40 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7276 posts

Oct 6, 2012
I blind fire alot with the KR if im in close combat
Message 9 of 40 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
656 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 6, 2012

Soar2344 wrote:

lnsidious1 wrote:

never TALK ABOUT MY KENTIC RIFLE :smileyindifferent: It's a thing of beauty :smileytongue:  my rifle has taken out tanks :3

Badass

Message 10 of 40 (248 Views)