Keyblade Wielder
9630 posts

Re: Planning on Buying Starhawk Again been a long time

Dec 5, 2012

If you do buy it and want to join a clan you can.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Starhawk-General/Who-is-newish-to-Starhawk/m-p/38735115#U3873...

I get that your not really new, but I wont hold it against ya.

Cheers.

Hawkfan267 wrote:
Seriously, there's just certain things that we must accept about the PS4. In time, it may get better, who knows.

dulun18 wrote:
**honestly if you still have your PS3.. and lot of games to go through.. there's no reason to jump onto the PS4 bandwagon just yet...
Message 21 of 62 (128 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
50105 posts

Dec 5, 2012

PhoenixArcher128 wrote:

CRO_NOSM1-BUBA wrote:

Could you imagine a line of pod-launchers aimed at a particular region, I'd call it meteor shower. If only people used it more. 

Don't give Pilgrim ideas...just don't. 

:smileytongue: TX has already tried this, we had 3 pod launchers going one game..it was raining drop pods!   I would love to see a whole team pod launch @ the same time though....that would be epic!

Message 22 of 62 (123 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
13631 posts

Dec 5, 2012
Its odd...very odd...my BS meter is going off the charts with this post...
Message 23 of 62 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5809 posts

Dec 5, 2012

Inorite?  So many people talking about how great this game is... 

Message 24 of 62 (115 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
865 posts

Dec 5, 2012

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

PhoenixArcher128 wrote:

CRO_NOSM1-BUBA wrote:

Could you imagine a line of pod-launchers aimed at a particular region, I'd call it meteor shower. If only people used it more. 

:smileytongue: TX has already tried this, we had 3 pod launchers going one game..it was raining drop pods!   I would love to see a whole team pod launch @ the same time though....that would be epic!

Epic indeed, we gotta try it. Imagine all the hawks that could be shot down if both teams were trying this.

Message 25 of 62 (111 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
13631 posts

Dec 5, 2012
Message 26 of 62 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9630 posts

Dec 5, 2012

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

PhoenixArcher128 wrote:

CRO_NOSM1-BUBA wrote:

Like the coordinated spawns in MAG, 32 players parachuting into enemy territory at one time was a great strategy plus kinda intimidating to the enemy team.

Why do I have some many great memories of that game....  If it was so great why did I stop playing it?  Oh yeah updates and server counts, hope we dont have a repeat here.

Hawkfan267 wrote:
Seriously, there's just certain things that we must accept about the PS4. In time, it may get better, who knows.

dulun18 wrote:
**honestly if you still have your PS3.. and lot of games to go through.. there's no reason to jump onto the PS4 bandwagon just yet...
Message 27 of 62 (107 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
13631 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 5, 2012

Phillyblunz wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

PhoenixArcher128 wrote:

CRO_NOSM1-BUBA wrote:

Like the coordinated spawns in MAG, 32 players parachuting into enemy territory at one time was a great strategy plus kinda intimidating to the enemy team.

Why do I have some many great memories of that game....  If it was so great why did I stop playing it?  Oh yeah updates and server counts, hope we dont have a repeat here.

Gas Strike inbound in 3...2...1...

EDIT: Raven 1st platoon in Dom. One of the best places in the game to just farm kills off a drop-zone. Unfortunately, everyone knew that, so after a refresh you get all the SLs and PLs trying to strike the drop zone if the AAA was down...

Message 28 of 62 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
41 posts

Dec 5, 2012
>_ > Pheonix called it....... I'm taking a dump.
Message 29 of 62 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7471 posts

Dec 5, 2012

Classy as always.

Message 30 of 62 (93 Views)
0 Likes