Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/15/2012
Offline
4677 posts
 

Re: Mlg Top 16 CONGRATULATIONS

Nov 19, 2012

paypal account?  :smileytongue:

Message 161 of 321 (158 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 01/17/2010
Offline
533 posts
 

Re: Mlg Top 16 CONGRATULATIONS

Nov 19, 2012

1v1 1v1 1v1 1v1 1v1 THATS ALL U GOT KID! TDM is the only thing u can play. Ur the worst objective clan ive ever come across. Every time i have one of ur clanmates on my team they refuse to go for the objective. All they care about is kdr.Im an objective player and ive carried teams like you could only dream of in ctf and zones. I already 1v1 3 of ur boys and beat them all. Why dont you ask scarface why he throws a temper tantrum every time he fights me.... Its because i beat him up 1v1. he wont admit it because he hates me. 

 

 

Idk why you hate me so much as i have done NOTHING to warrant your behavior. The only reason i stick around is because i have a lot of close friends that unfortunately happened to join your clan of hot heads. Get off my back man. Ive done nothing wrong and ive proven myself numerous times to various people. I dont need some random 30 year old loser judging me.

Message 162 of 321 (150 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 05/25/2012
Offline
150 posts
 

Re: Mlg Top 16 CONGRATULATIONS

Nov 19, 2012
I prefer payment in pennies please.
testing
Message 163 of 321 (150 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 05/25/2012
Offline
150 posts
 

Re: Mlg Top 16 CONGRATULATIONS

Nov 19, 2012
Sent individually over the course of 100the years.
testing
Message 164 of 321 (142 Views)
Reply
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 05/25/2012
Offline
150 posts
 

Re: Mlg Top 16 CONGRATULATIONS

Nov 19, 2012
D: for some reason my phone put "the" in there.. can't fix it either oh well.
testing
Message 165 of 321 (139 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/15/2012
Offline
4677 posts
 

Re: Mlg Top 16 CONGRATULATIONS

Nov 19, 2012

Smartest-Move wrote:
Sent individually over the course of 100the years.

Anyway you want, pm me a PO box and I will send you one penny each year (I will put someone in charge of this in my will, as 100 more years is unlikely, unless I am immortal like I suspect).  Also PO box allows us both to keep our anonimity.  :smileytongue:

Message 166 of 321 (134 Views)
Reply
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 05/25/2012
Offline
150 posts
 

Re: Mlg Top 16 CONGRATULATIONS

Nov 19, 2012
No no no... Have a bird carry them to me.
testing
Message 167 of 321 (128 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 05/30/2012
Offline
928 posts
 

Re: Mlg Top 16 CONGRATULATIONS

Nov 19, 2012

Patoman4 wrote:

1v1 1v1 1v1 1v1 1v1 THATS ALL U GOT KID! TDM is the only thing u can play. Ur the worst objective clan ive ever come across. Every time i have one of ur clanmates on my team they refuse to go for the objective. All they care about is kdr.Im an objective player and ive carried teams like you could only dream of in ctf and zones. I already 1v1 3 of ur boys and beat them all. Why dont you ask scarface why he throws a temper tantrum every time he fights me.... Its because i beat him up 1v1. he wont admit it because he hates me. 

 

 

Idk why you hate me so much as i have done NOTHING to warrant your behavior. The only reason i stick around is because i have a lot of close friends that unfortunately happened to join your clan of hot heads. Get off my back man. Ive done nothing wrong and ive proven myself numerous times to various people. I dont need some random 30 year old loser judging me.


You are the one who brought up 1 v 1. Just because you terrible at them you're gonna act like they are meaningless. You haven't beat anyone in CON in a 1 v 1 so plz stop pretending. 

 

Hmm i don't know how you "warranted my behavior" maybe your trash talking behind my back while begging sorariku and hitman to let them join my clan. Or after a scrimmage that was only supposed to be for your benefit and practice you put comments up like "CON full of **bleep**" or whatever it was. 

 

CON is the worst objective playing clan hmm? Then how come UNIT and Bow2 are only clans who could ever compete with us in any mode period. iKoN would be a fun game if Shane would ever let us play them, but we'll see. Why did no clan even want you in the first place? UNIT wouldn't take you, I wouldn't take you, and if you got into Bow2 you would never see a serious cb while you were there. BHD only clan that would take you and you aren't even on your main account in their. 

 

I'm 20 years old my friend so basically everything you say is just rediculous. 

Message 168 of 321 (125 Views)
Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/15/2012
Offline
4677 posts
 

Re: Mlg Top 16 CONGRATULATIONS

Nov 19, 2012

Smartest-Move wrote:
No no no... Have a bird carry them to me.

A Hawk?  

 

This is sounding like it's gonna cost more than a dollar :smileytongue:

Message 169 of 321 (123 Views)
Reply
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 05/30/2012
Offline
928 posts
 

Re: Mlg Top 16 CONGRATULATIONS

Nov 19, 2012

IRRES169 wrote:

Smartest-Move wrote:
No no no... Have a bird carry them to me.

A Hawk?  

 

This is sounding like it's gonna cost more than a dollar :smileytongue:


I'm trying to have a serious drama fight here IRRES your trolling is making me look bad :smileyhappy:

Message 170 of 321 (116 Views)
Reply