Oct 06 2012
By: lnsidious1 Wastelander 656 posts

Might As Well Take Out Bunkers

25 replies 345 views Edited Oct 6, 2012

Since the Launcher and Shotgun can be found around the map, Bunkers are a waste of space. Unless they make two weapons in the bunker that can substitute for them, like a SMG, and a Missle Launcher (Like a Mini Nuke).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 1 of 26 (345 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
261 posts

Re: Might As Well Take Out Bunkers

Oct 6, 2012
Maybe now they can remove weapons inside and make bunker indestructable.
Message 2 of 26 (340 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7276 posts

Oct 6, 2012

The bunker is there for protection and even faster acces to main weapons. yea the weapons are all over the map, but they are not all in one area.

and the bunker is also used as a temporary safe place for players that are defending an area. or it is used to get elevation off the ground.

Message 3 of 26 (330 Views)
Wastelander
656 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Southern_DuDe_20 wrote:

The bunker is there for protection and even faster acces to main weapons. yea the weapons are all over the map, but they are not all in one area.

and the bunker is also used as a camping place for players that are defending an area. or it is used to get elevation off the ground.

I still think they should add some different weapons in bunkers. Based on how OP the Rocket Launcer is, I think you should have to work more to get it. That work would be exploring the map to find it, And If you really need it that bad, just spawn with it. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 4 of 26 (315 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1026 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Ever find yourself at odds with 2 tanks and all you have is 4 rift? If you ever find yourself in that place, you will value the bunker. If a camper is in your bunker, reclaim it, kill him, and you will likely have enough to make a new one, or put a mine inside to stop him from entering in the first place. If a camper is in the enemy bunker, destroy it or sneak in and knife him while he stares out the window for easy kills.

I'm a possum. I'm usually a nice possum, but if you show up just to spite the game, boast, or try to get the game catered to you, be warned: I bite. Have a nice day!
Message 5 of 26 (296 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6552 posts

Oct 6, 2012
I use the bunker for cover and a place to escape. Please do not take out!
Message 6 of 26 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1202 posts

Oct 6, 2012
The bunker is going nowhere.. It's plenty useful, helps you get massacre sometimes with the torp too!!
Message 7 of 26 (284 Views)
Survivor
2778 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Hacker + Bunker= Mancake.

Smiley Wink

Photobucket
Message 8 of 26 (278 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1023 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Bunkers are a liability.  Enemy troops jump in, and take their time casually rocketing and grenading your base into oblivion.

I will always remove and rebuild the bunker far away from the important stuff in a base.  It should NEVER be under a shield bubble, nor should it be next to hawk or tank pads.

Message 9 of 26 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
656 posts

Oct 6, 2012
I just think they're not useful for supplying weapons, which is what I meant in the first place.
Message 10 of 26 (255 Views)
0 Likes