Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Splicer
62 posts

Re: Long Games

Oct 14, 2012
AFTER 20 MINUTES OF HARD CONCENTRATION PUT THE PAD DOWN GET YOUR CRAYONS OUT AND COLOUR IN YOUR COLOURING BOOK TILL THE ROUND ENDS IF YOU CANT HANDLE A 40 MIN GAME JUST A THOUGHT
Message 11 of 15 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
656 posts

Oct 14, 2012
Do you take acid?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 12 of 15 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1202 posts

Oct 14, 2012
Are you really a BayYb???
Message 13 of 15 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
803 posts

Oct 14, 2012

lnsidious1 wrote:

Anything above 20 min is too long. A 45 minute DM is the worst thing ever. Here's why. In the beggining, I do good. I get a good score, until the middle, where start getting killed a lot more. I get so bored, that I don't have a sense of urgency and awareness anymore and I get killed by simple mistakes. I got killed in the exact same way over tree times in this 30 or 40 min DM. I went 170ish to 77. I think this is terrible. Why? Because I died 70 times. If it wasn't so long and boring, I would have a good score. Another reason is that when I get a lot of XP at the beggining of a match, I hate when I have to wait 20 more min to earn it. I just want to take my sh!t and leave. This can be solved by having shorter time limits. I think they should disable them in TDM and DM only. In Zones and Assault, there's a lot of fighting over bases and they can keep going back and forth, which is good. I don't know about CTF anymore because of the new rule. 

I agree 15 or 20 minute games are perfect.  Zones, 20 min, 2500 points :smileyhappy:

Message 14 of 15 (68 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1186 posts

Oct 15, 2012

mule-tool wrote:

I agree 100%, insidious. 45 is too long and there is still too great of a chance for the game getting lopsided. Then players quit instead of being br for 45 minutes, worsening the balance. 15-20 minute games are fine. Most people can bear a bad game if they know it will not be too much longer until a new game.

I have to agree with you mule_tool. I hardly ever leave a game willingly before the end of a round. :smileytongue:

But 45 minutes is too long of a battle for most players especially once the other team is spawn killing you repeatedly and half your team has left.

If you find a good balanced server (yeah, rare) it can be a blast to watch the game go back and forth for nearly an hour but painful as hell if your getting owned in the first ten minutes by a better team.

I still wish for a mercy vote once you are so far down in points and/or team mates so we can try again in a new round.

Message 15 of 15 (60 Views)