Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Oct 12 2012
By: Dr4g0nwo1f69 Splicer 37 posts
Offline

LBI PLZ PATCH GRIZZLY

51 replies 377 views Edited Oct 12, 2012

 

K feeling abit of buyers remorse here. I spent the 4.99 on the grizz cause well it's an exo. Who could say no? 

Well first of all the Gauss Cannon: 4 shots then an over heat without weapon mods. This rly needs work in some sort of degree, be it fire power or ammo this gun needs to get a serious buff. Tanks have firepower, Hawks have weapon pick ups. Grizzlys need more then a 4 shot Gauss cannon to compete with thse beasts. 

Armor can take maybe 2 clips from a Rifle and it's down, not to mention the fact that somehow it's the only vehicle prone to the Sniper rifle. Why?! I don't think even a Sidewinder dies from a few shots with a Sniper Rifle. Kinda lame how a Hawk can land in and stomp 4-5 troops and maybe get on abit on fire where a Grizzly will land in front of 1-2 troops and can be ripped in half without even one of the troops getting scratched. PLZ BUFF THE ARMOR. More Armor that is all I can say. Plz plz plz.

EMP. Uh what? It's not working on Jetpacks. This is bad PLZ FIX.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 52 (377 Views)
Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/11/2012
Offline
1319 posts
 

Re: LBI PLZ PATCH GRIZZLY

Oct 12, 2012

if you have a mic ask for someone to build you one, its fun and you should test from both sides.

 

Also, all you need to do is change stratigys, JPs help allot, long range fire from a tank or RB can take theese down, bTs tear theese apart. If they are trying to slam you through grenades and your good, use the proxy trick, place proximity mines on your SW and ambush the Grizzlys etc, theres allot of ways to take down a grizzly but can be perturbing at 1st

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 52 (375 Views)
Reply
Splicer
Registered: 08/28/2012
Offline
37 posts
 

Re: LBI PLZ PATCH GRIZZLY

Oct 12, 2012

Lol just said I bought it already, and again my problem is not with strategy. It is with the fact that I (and many many other ppl) have bought a $5 DLC Exo suit that can't take a hit or even dish anything REAL out without having to retreat&repair or be out right replaced. Lol I like the concept of the Grizzly and have come up with some sweet way to use it. I just believe there should be more to it for the price we pay for it. Ty for replying. :smileyhappy: 

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 52 (367 Views)
Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/11/2012
Offline
1319 posts
 

Re: LBI PLZ PATCH GRIZZLY

Oct 12, 2012

well grizzly are good ambushers and blitzers, also if you need help IRRES says he or she is good (I havn`t seen him or her in battle with a grizzly but I doubt he or she is lieing) maybe he or she can help.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 52 (365 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/02/2011
Offline
7464 posts
 

Re: LBI PLZ PATCH GRIZZLY

Oct 12, 2012

Shouper2273 wrote:

well grizzly are good ambushers and blitzers, also if you need help IRRES says he or she is good (I havn`t seen him or her in battle with a grizzly but I doubt he or she is lieing) maybe he or she can help.


He's a dude, or a really manly sounding non dude.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 52 (343 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/25/2012
Offline
7276 posts
 

Re: LBI PLZ PATCH GRIZZLY

Oct 12, 2012
The grizz is fine!!

You buff it, everything is thrown out of proportion. If it was any better it would be a BRing tool. The armor is sopposed to go quick since its well rounded.

Leave the grizzly alone. It is perfect. You judt have to know how to use it.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 52 (336 Views)
Reply
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/14/2009
Offline
1012 posts
 

Re: LBI PLZ PATCH GRIZZLY

Oct 12, 2012

GOW71 wrote:

Shouper2273 wrote:

well grizzly are good ambushers and blitzers, also if you need help IRRES says he or she is good (I havn`t seen him or her in battle with a grizzly but I doubt he or she is lieing) maybe he or she can help.


He's a dude, or a really manly sounding non dude.


dude looks like a lady...I think it's the tiger suit. :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 52 (328 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 05/28/2012
Offline
290 posts
 

Re: LBI PLZ PATCH GRIZZLY

Oct 12, 2012

Dr4g0nwo1f69 wrote:

 

K feeling abit of buyers remorse here. I spent the 4.99 on the grizz cause well it's an exo. Who could say no? 

Well first of all the Gauss Cannon: 4 shots then an over heat without weapon mods. This rly needs work in some sort of degree, be it fire power or ammo this gun needs to get a serious buff. Tanks have firepower, Hawks have weapon pick ups. Grizzlys need more then a 4 shot Gauss cannon to compete with thse beasts. 

Armor can take maybe 2 clips from a Rifle and it's down, not to mention the fact that somehow it's the only vehicle prone to the Sniper rifle. Why?! I don't think even a Sidewinder dies from a few shots with a Sniper Rifle. Kinda lame how a Hawk can land in and stomp 4-5 troops and maybe get on abit on fire where a Grizzly will land in front of 1-2 troops and can be ripped in half without even one of the troops getting scratched. PLZ BUFF THE ARMOR. More Armor that is all I can say. Plz plz plz.

EMP. Uh what? It's not working on Jetpacks. This is bad PLZ FIX.


HELL NO! Nerf these **bleep** razorback raping machines, the Gauss cannon is to powerful as it is! You are bad PLZ FIX.

This is my signature, FEAR IT!
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 52 (322 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/12/2011
Offline
172 posts
 

Re: LBI PLZ PATCH GRIZZLY

Oct 12, 2012

Dr4g0nwo1f69 wrote:

 

K feeling abit of buyers remorse here. I spent the 4.99 on the grizz cause well it's an exo. Who could say no? 

Well first of all the Gauss Cannon: 4 shots then an over heat without weapon mods. This rly needs work in some sort of degree, be it fire power or ammo this gun needs to get a serious buff. Tanks have firepower, Hawks have weapon pick ups. Grizzlys need more then a 4 shot Gauss cannon to compete with thse beasts. 

Armor can take maybe 2 clips from a Rifle and it's down, not to mention the fact that somehow it's the only vehicle prone to the Sniper rifle. Why?! I don't think even a Sidewinder dies from a few shots with a Sniper Rifle. Kinda lame how a Hawk can land in and stomp 4-5 troops and maybe get on abit on fire where a Grizzly will land in front of 1-2 troops and can be ripped in half without even one of the troops getting scratched. PLZ BUFF THE ARMOR. More Armor that is all I can say. Plz plz plz.

EMP. Uh what? It's not working on Jetpacks. This is bad PLZ FIX.


you must be joking , the monkey suit is fine as it is ,buffing it up would make it op 

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 52 (321 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 09/08/2012
Offline
6405 posts
 

Re: LBI PLZ PATCH GRIZZLY

Oct 12, 2012
The Teddy bear suits are already balanced. You just have to learn how to use it.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 52 (315 Views)
Reply
0 Likes