Aug 26, 2012

Fix this LBI this has been going since day 1

Message 71 of 133 (115 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Re: Getting Kicked To The XMB Issue.

Aug 26, 2012

Yes they need to fix this asap always happens when im in a hawk with the engine mod skill

Message 72 of 133 (141 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Re: Getting kicked to the XMB

Aug 26, 2012

Is LBI completely ignoring this or they just clueless on how to fix it

Message 73 of 133 (135 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Re: TRY THIS FIX for freezes/disconnects/kicks to XMB

Aug 26, 2012

so this is LBI only solution for the kick to the xmb problem buy another santa monica game because this is what i would have to do since i dont own any santa monica games like gow or gran tourismo

Message 74 of 133 (140 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

XMB kicks when will they be fixed?

Aug 26, 2012

I have been patiently waiting for LBI to fix this since day 1. Patch after patch and they still have not fixed this ploblem. I wonder why??? do they not understand what the problem is and are they just completely clueless on how to fix this???

Message 75 of 133 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1368 posts

Re: XMB kicks when will they be fixed?

Aug 26, 2012
Did everybody that posted something about this get together and plan to do it at the same time..?
And did you happen to look at the other five threads related to this on the first page..?
 photo EZRASIG_zpsf85694e2.jpg
Message 76 of 133 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1765 posts

Aug 27, 2012
Pete posted that they really don't know what is happening and do not get any crash reports about it. They also don't know how to reproduce it, so I don't anticipate it being fixed anytime soon. We can help them by paying attention to the details of the kick (what map, how many players in the server, load out, what are you doing when it happens, etc)
Photobucket
Message 77 of 133 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
616 posts

Re: KICKED TO XMB

Aug 27, 2012

LBI_Pete wrote:

Anyone who has experienced the kick to XMB feel free to reply to this one.

1. When this happens does it ask you to submit a crash report?
  2. What you were doing when kicked?
  3. Does it seem to occur more on specific maps, or when using specific vehicles?
  4. Were you using the new custom in-game music feature?
  5. What PS3 model are you using?  This can be found on the sticker on the bottom of your PS3, or the last two groups of characters on the serial number sticker on the back.

ps3ModelNumber.jpg

I

Pete, I have had this happen a couple times, but not nearly as many as others have had it happen. I posted a video of it from someone else. although it had a text screen saying **bleep** or something like that during the actual kick, it happens exactly like that. just a black screen and your back at the XMB screen. but to answer your questions.

1.NO never

2. Flying a hawk. (although it seems like it happens when you are doing better than normal in a round, it happens only when flying from my experience.)

3. The map was never the same twice for me, I have had the experience in dust basin, as well as space. those are the only two times I remember it happening. (one time it was during tournement play)

4. NO, this has happened since day 1 and been posted multiple times, maybe when we called it XMB kick you guys didnt associate it with being kicked out to the cross media bar of the PS3.
5. I dont know the model, and dont feel like looking at the back of my PS3, if you absolutely need it let me know. but My PS3 is from launch day, 60gig model.

I wish I saw this post sooner cause I would have posted sooner, hope my info helps you guys out.

Message 78 of 133 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
616 posts

Re: KICKED TO XMB

Aug 27, 2012

One general question to everyone, I dont remember it ever happening in the beta during any version of it since november to the end. Had anyone had this go on during the beta, or only during version 1.0 on release?? and Matt Mores vid is a prime example of what happens. in the hawk, black screen no warning, no lag, no glitchyness, just XMB bar.

Message 79 of 133 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
616 posts

Aug 27, 2012

there is a post with several pages by freaky evil please post answering LBI petes questions to help the cause.

Message 80 of 133 (122 Views)
0 Likes