PlayStation MVP
45157 posts

Re: 1.04 Inspired Idea: Sidewinder Chaff

Sep 27, 2012

a_leenail1992 wrote:

waablammmo wrote:
Just my opinion but I think the sidewinder lock should stay, but decrease the distance or give just a split second more of an alarm to bail, we were locking on to the bike a third of the way across basin..

WHAT??!! :smileymad: i just lost respect for you waablammmo... :smileytongue:

anyways... just get rid of the lock on altogether and i'll be happy...

Yeah getting rid of it works but remember this thread is under the assumtion it is here to stay :smileywink:.

Trying to think of ways to keep LBI's intention for the sidewinder lock in the game but give those of us who dislike it a small carrot :smileytongue:.

Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 234 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
533 posts

Sep 27, 2012

I honestly havent run into too many issues with the sidewinder getting locked onto. Im all for a one time chaff for the sidewinder, but i dont think it would be much use in anything but CTF... I was running around an arena dm last night on one and no one locked onto me for the minute and a half that i was roadkilling. XD

Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 234 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
32 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 27, 2012

I never needed a lock-on to help me blow up a sidewinder whenever they try to run me over, you just need the right timing. The only reason I would like a lock on for sidewinders is if I'm chasing the guy who has my team's flag. Other than that, make it so you have to be on a sidewinder to to be able to lock-on.

Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 234 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
29 posts

Sep 27, 2012

Just thought I'd throw my 2 cents into this brilliant thread :smileyhappy:

The  SW lock is pretty crazy anyway you look at it, IMO make it lock on slower, bring chaff, or scrap this idea totally

In addition hopefully people will start using the only real team vehicle in the game, my lovely Razorback:heart:

A fully loaded RB with the Turret Jammer, Field Mechanic, and Engine Mods or Weapon Mod skills, in addition to the passenger with a MAW make it superb, Roadkill and Wheelman medals abound. Also if one person has turret jammer it still doesn't protect the whole vehicle right? (If not this should be CRUCIAL in the next patch or update!) If we can give the weakest vehicle in the game an uneccessary lock on mechanic, then surely we should allow for multiple skills in all vehicles that encourage teamwork and experimentation.

Also LBi should bring more assist type medals to the table for flag caps, number of assist in a game(like wheelman), etc becuase Starhawk is turning into more skilled individual based play and not ENOUGH teamwork in all servers( Clanmatches or Randoms) 

Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 234 (148 Views)
Fender Bender
2611 posts

Sep 27, 2012
The 2 hit or 1 time chaff would work till I put on the extra ammo skill and my MAW holds 2 consecutive shots. Then it's still game over lol.
Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 234 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
884 posts

Re: Video of All the NEW DLC Vehicle Skins!

Sep 27, 2012

SILVERX200 wrote:

I'm using that on my Rifter Hawk, and on my Grizzly. It needs a Transformer head.

That would be awesome!

Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 234 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
747 posts

Re: Video of All the NEW DLC Vehicle Skins!

Sep 27, 2012

:smileysurprised:

Sweet vid. I think I'll be using the plain grey skin.

Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 234 (163 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
802 posts

DLC Wish List

Sep 28, 2012
I know I have a thread that is similar, but this is what do you want for DLC that you'd buy?

Eg: skins, BnB, Paints, etc.

This is what you want in starhawk for DLC not a glitch fix or a patch, just extras.
Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 234 (362 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1026 posts

Re: DLC Wish List

Sep 28, 2012

http://cdn4.spong.com/screen-shot/w/a/warhawk261104l/_-New-Warhawk-Dropship-Pictured-Inside-_.jpg

I'm a possum. I'm usually a nice possum, but if you show up just to spite the game, boast, or try to get the game catered to you, be warned: I bite. Have a nice day!
Please use plain text.
Message 69 of 234 (358 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7256 posts

Re: DLC Wish List

Sep 28, 2012
A tank like the one on BF3 that shoots the rockets
Please use plain text.
Message 70 of 234 (355 Views)
0 Likes